Acai Berry Diet as promoted on OPRA and Dr. Oz / illegal deductions from m y checking account

1 PO Box 134Brookland, AR, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8709329846

I order the Acai Berry Diet and now I am being charged on my bank debit/credit card unusual amounts all the time. I am going to have to cancel my card and get another one. This is ridiculous. Oprah and Rachel Ray are rich...so I don't guess they care about us poor people just trying to get by on a so-call "free" diet product.

I will never again trust these two shows. I have lost over a hundred dollars just on this. It is amazing how 1 free diet product can produce up to 4 or 5 company's that have access to your bank debit/credit card. This is a felony and should be stopped immediately.

Comments

• Br
      6th of May, 2009

Is it possible to file a "disputed charge report" with your bank? Also, you might want to file an official complaint with your State Attorney General's Office, and with the Better Business Bureau. A "friendly" email to Rachel Ray and Oprah might make them a bit wiser about what they are endorsing.

• Gl
      30th of Aug, 2009

It is a same thing happening to us we have ordered the trial Nature Barry product for the shipping cost and we have received it. In August I have seen my credit card statement they charging a full retail for their product which I have not ordered and have not received. I will try to call costumer service and my bank about an unauthorized draw from my account. What a scam!!!

• Sh
      22nd of Apr, 2011

we are from Canada, Alberta we also ordered the acai berry diet and they charged us close to two hundred dollars. when we phoned then they said there was nothing they could do. and we haven't even received the diet pill. mind you they sure would have to work really good for that kind of money. We sent in a stop payment just in case they try to take more out.