ABT Maruti Ltd, Chennai / dishonoured cheque against my car sale to maruti true value
I sold my maruti alto lxi to maruti true value attached to m/s abt maruti, guindy, chennai on 20th november 2008.
After pre-closing my loan with m/s icici, I was given a cheque for the balance amount by the dealer which on depositing with my bank was returned dishonoured for "encoding error" as the reason.
Upon approaching the dealer I was told to give the dishonoured cheque and take the fresh cheque from them. however, icici bank conveyed that the dishonoured cheque will be sent to me in the next 7 days. m/s abt maruti has refused me the fresh cheque as of now since their policy does not permit them to give the fresh cheque before receiving the dishonoured instrument. my car papers in original, keys etc have all been handed over. even after pleading and assuring of no re-presentation of the dishonoured chequ from my end, my request to be given the fresh cheque has been turned down. the cheque amount is rs 49, 476/-
More ABT Maruti Ltd, Chennai Complaints & Reviews
- Maruti Udyog Limited / Maruti Swift VDI (Diesel) - delay in delivery 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - deceptive business practices! 
- Maruti Swift Diesel - new swift diesel engine complaint 
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire - problem with suspension 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - regarding the bluff given by staff of jeevan motors pvt. ltd. bhopal 
- Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog - suzuki swift
- Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog - corrosion on my car body
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - service of grand vitara xl-7 (2003) in india
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - grievance regarding performance of maruti suzuki celerio amt
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - fraud/cheating to the tune of rs. 22000/-