ABT Maruti, Coimbatore / Swift VDI / delivery delay

1 India Review updated:

Re: abt maruti, coimbatore / swift vdi

We have booked swift diesel vdi (white) on 25.02.07 with premium advance of rs.50,000/-. the sales manager mr. asik assured that they will deliver the vehicle within 2-3 months time. now when we check, the are not ready to fulfill their commitments. the say, color not possible, model also not possible and insisting me to buy their available color and model. this ridiculous and not expected with maruti dealer. we are very upset with the commitment and a true "lover of maruti" is now going as enemy to maruti if it is not delivered as committed. even we have contacted manier time with our booked expectation, no body is ready to response the buyer like me.in coimbatore, I think, the delivery of your cars will be quick to only the upper class people who overtake by you dealer manager mr. manickam and mr. aasik. we are alos paying money and not just paper.

By this mail, I would like to bring to your notice regarding the true face of your dealers whoever in the field of 75 year for waste selling.

Please take necessary step to satisfy buyers whoever loving maruti. if not I am going to drop the idea for ever to go for maruti product and also will inform my friends and relatives whom already having plan of buying your product.

Thanks for your understanding and kind co-operation with immediate action.

Regards
Dhamodharan. a

Comments

• Ya
      5th of Jun, 2007

U r lucky thats just with diesel .. here i have booked petrol .. its been 2 mts but i haven't yet got the delivery. i have already paid 3,40,000 for the car. I booked it on 19th april and i was assured that the delivery of the car would be by end of april. Then maruti launched IIM new car security in keys. So they said 1 more month and the car would be given to me by May end. But still i have not received the car and still there is no response. MARUTI SUCKS BCOZ OF THIS!

• Am
      2nd of Jul, 2007

I selected Maruti swift VXI (ABS) Model for myself. Now it looks as if I have made a wrong decision in choosing ASB model. The CAR is not available, even after waiting for best part of one month. I would like to know why has company given ABS option in VXI model to its customers, when they cannot make it available in one month. The local dealer says, the ABS option is only manufactured on demand. Now I have been given 15 July as expected delivery date. Rs 1 Lac was taken as advance from my side. I have been left with no option, but to wait wait n wait...

WHAT A MESS FROM MARUTI UDYOG!!!

16th of Jul, 2007

I am facing a similar situation. I booked my car on May 17th. Its July 16th and i still haven't got my car. The dealer was not responding and i had to write to Maruti to get the dealer to call me and keep me informed.

There is a serious problem from Maruti's side in delivering cars on time and also a big flaw in the system of letting the dealers know of the delivery schedule. I just fail to understand doesn't Maruti have an idea as to how many they can produce in one day and how many they can dispatch every day/week.

• Ni
      11th of Sep, 2007

In today's world, every day/ hour / minute is a chance for making money. Every big manufacturers they are considering as an order, once they got payment. I think the dealers not forwarded your orders & payments in time. So the delay has occurred. I think these peoples finding some money with your deposit amount in some other money finding area. These are their strategies... How you can avoid it? Anybody is there to take care of this?

They people telling that it's a business tactics and making us fools in their area. So instead saying genuine, honest, truthful, etc., you people try to lying in your area like not paying income tax, not following rules, corruption, etc., No body is sincere!!!

Sorry guys, i disappoint with these kind of issues. I am getting emotional with carelessness by our people in this society. Ok bye...

• Sm
      2nd of Oct, 2007

I HAVE BOOKED THE SWIFT VDI CAR BEFORE 3 MONTHS AGO BUT
    I AM NOT GETTING THE CAR NOW.I HAVE BOOKED IT ON JULY BUT I AM NOT GETTING THE CAR STILL NOW

• As
      2nd of Oct, 2007

Yes I also agree and waiting for past 40 days for Swift Vxi...

• Ka
      14th of Apr, 2008

How long wil it take to deliver a maruti swift vxi model if i book it at coimbatore today??