ABSA — claim outstanding
I have registered a claim ref number 3244334. The boundary wall collapsed due to rain in February 2017. The claim was registered on 7 April. Absa requested information such as photos and a quotation. This was made available. I have tried numerous times to speak to the consultant Mokgale but can not get hold of him on the phone. The holding period exceeds 5 minutes. My email enquiries result in a read message but I never receive answers to my questions.
May I continue with the construction work without an assessor visiting? is the boundary all covered in the policy? will they pay?
More ABSA Complaints & Reviews
- ABSA Private Security Provident Fund - provident fund 
- ABSA Bank - refusing to close credit card account
- ABSA i-Direct - vehicle claim 
- ABSA - provident fund payout 
- ABSA - clearing cheques without waiting 7 days
- ABSA Bank - internet banking
- ABSA Bank - home loan judgement will not removed absa home loan dept/legal/credit
- ABSA Bank - inward transfer funds 
- ABSA Bank - credit card application
- ABSA Bank - debit order