ABSAI am not, never have been, and now never will be an absa client

At about 14h10 on Friday 4th September I received an UNSOLICITED marketing call from a Kamo Maribane who told me she was calling from Absa Bank Card Division in Pretoria. She was trying to sell me some or other credit card product. She knew my name and surname. I am not, never have been, and now NEVER will be, and ABSA client.

I asked here where she got my details, and she tld me that ABSA got the details from Makro.

1) How dare Makro share my private details with a third party? This is not only completely unethical, but possibly illega too.

2) I was in Zambia at the time of the call. I have international roaming so that my clients can contact me when I'm anywhere in the world. I am quite prepared to pay for the international call if one of my clients calls me, but why should I have to pay for an international call to receive UNSOLICITED marketing drivel that I don't want in the first place?

3) When my cell phone bill arrives I will be billing ABSA for the cost of the international call. WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO PAY TO RECEIVE ADVERTISING. It's disgusting!