ABSA Bank South Africa / online banking ambiguities.
I do not have banking limits on line for security reasons.This suited my needs 100% for a couple of years whereby I had free functionality in transferring funds for inter account payments only and nothing more!Alas no more as I have no set limits and must arrange for it bmo a visitation.Making enquiries with my local branch I am informed that I do have set limits but to get full on line functionality back they must insist on a visitation.This I decline as the bank has no right to set customer account limits without permission! Rather a complex situation which boggles the mind .Is there nobody out there prepared to take the time to explain to one senior citizen the intricacies of banking core values?
More ABSA Bank South Africa Complaints & Reviews
- ABSA Private Security Provident Fund - provident fund 
- ABSA Bank - refusing to close credit card account
- ABSA i-Direct - vehicle claim 
- ABSA - provident fund payout 
- ABSA - clearing cheques without waiting 7 days
- ABSA Bank - internet banking
- ABSA Bank - home loan judgement will not removed absa home loan dept/legal/credit
- ABSA Bank - inward transfer funds 
- ABSA Bank - debit order 
- ABSA Bank - insurance