Abella Mayfair / unauthorized debit card charges.
On the 8th of January I paid postage only for 2 cosmetic creams that were advertised for free. On the 9th of January another payment of $7.10NZ was withdrawn from my account and I thought ok that must be for 1 of the items.
But on the 26th of January a further unauthorized withdrawal was made of $143.22.
This is the amount I am asking for a refund for. This was not mentioned in the advertisement, so was unexpected.
Please deposit this amount back into my card.
I have received the goods.
More Abella Mayfair Complaints & Reviews
- Abella Mayfair - monthly charges 
- Abella Mayfair - abella mayfair scam I am reporting to canadian rcmp and looking into legal action at this very moment 
- Abella Mayfair - skin balance advanced anti-wrinkle cream 
- Eskin Abella Mayfair - abella mayfair trial 
- Abella Mayfair - online ad not the same as company 
- Abella Mayfair - rapid wrinkle control eye and the sample face cream, 
- Abella Mayfair - abella mayfair maximum moisture and wrinkle control
- [Resolved] Abella Mayfair - abella mayfair / rapid wrinkle control cream
- Abella Mayfair - abella mayfair healthy serum
- Abella Mayfair - free trial