Having problems with Abella Mayfair?

Abella Mayfair Customer Service Contacts

+1 250 483 7496 (Customer Care)
PO Box 500
North York (Toronto), Ontario
Canada - M3J0J8

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Abella Mayfair Customer Service. Initial Abella Mayfair complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Abella Mayfair above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Abella Mayfair. Discuss the issues you have had with Abella Mayfair and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Abella Mayfairmoney withdrawn from my account for sample I haven't ordered

I ordered a free sample from Abella Mayfair and paid 5$ delivery for it. But later I have found that 131.57 AUD was withdrawn from my account under "Lookyounginstant.cc". I have been told by the bank that it is related to the free sample I ordered! I haven't ordered any other sample so I don't know what they are charging me for! I want my money back please!

• Vi
      victimof2018 Feb 21, 2018

I had opened a ‘card dispute’ case with my bank and the amounts are credited back to my account. I suggest you all to do the same as these abella company makes millions of dollars by cheating us like that. If you don’t do anything that means that you’re making them even richer unfairly.

• Mw
      M Woods Feb 10, 2018

I agree. This site is very misleading. I got a minute tube of a product which was useless and was told on the website that I would receive a jar of product. No jar but $1228 Australian dollars poorer. $128 Australian dollars for nothing. What a marketing scam

Christine89 Feb 09, 2018

What's everyone's plan to get the money back

Christine89 Feb 09, 2018

I just checked my account and am having the same issue. $400 in two months! My bank aren't sure if they can get the money back. I don't even have the product!

• Pa
      Patfromperth Feb 08, 2018

I had the same incident it was supposed to be a gift athank you from Coles or Woolworths
      I only found out by checking my bank accounts. Atm in dispute with abella mayfair to get a total refund in exchange of their product back.
      Contacted accc, Woolworths and Coles and I may spread the word online and everywhere if the company doesn't cooperate better!!
      Pat from Perth wa

Abella Mayfairmaximum moisture @ 90 secondrapid wrinkle control.

Order ID: ORD5A4ACABA3F7C9145647495. I am writing to let you know that I am cancelling my order for the above Skin Care products as I cannot afford to pay for it as I am a pensioner. Please cancel my order for these products. I realise that I cannot get my money back as I took to long to do this please don't take any more money out. Yours sincerely, Anne Jacobs.

maximum moisture @ 90 secondrapid wrinkle control.

Abella Mayfairanti wrinkle cream

I ordered this product online as it was a free trial and I had to pay for shipping. No terms and conditions were issued and nothing was said about the price afterwards. I waited weeks for the cream to come and as of the illiteracy of the site, I did not cancel the subscription as there was no terms saying that you had to cancel. My credit card was then accessed twice in two weeks, withdrawing $250. My understanding is the product costs less than this and is is unauthorised access to a card. All information I am getting back is still illiterate and is all a scam.

Abella Mayfairthe purchase of two samples on a trial

The products are:-
        Abella Mayfair maximum moisture 24hour Day & Night cream,
        Abella Mayfair 90 Second rapid wrinkle control.
        These products are absolute rubbish... I never subscribed for any further products or confirm my subscription for anything further, I made sure that I checked all the boxes for no further automatic ordering. This company have already charged me for more of their useless products to the amounts of $115.77 and $128.77.
        The order no. 1952976 and it was around 10 January 2018.
        I expect to be reimbursed for the above mentioned amounts.
        Regards
        Yolanda Lavin

the purchase of two samples on a trial

Abella Mayfairunauthorized credit card charge!

I paid for the trial and was not impressed with the product, it's absolute crap. The gel sets on your skin and looks totally fake and it doesn't help with wrinkles at all. Then next month, there was another charge on my credit card that I didn't authorise - WTF??? When I contacted the company, they said it was part of the terms and conditions and that I could now cancel future charges but that there was nothing they could do about the previous charges. Liars! They sent me rubbish and charged me over $129 because they included a tiny one line statement in the 'free' trial.
          Don't get caught - this product didn't work (I'd happily pay the money if it did) and the company will rip you off. Look at all the other comments on this page - they do this go everyone but no one is stopping them. Come on, Canada, take some action against these frauds!

Abella Mayfairabella maximum moisture & 90 second wrinkle control

The 14 day trial is a scam. You do not get 14 days to trial the products, you get 14 days to decide whether you want to start getting their products on a regular basis. You start getting billed before that 14 day period is over and I had mysterious charges on my credit card from them that I can't get an explanation for. WARNING to anyone considering these products & their trial - DO NOT GET SUCKED IN! I'll be warning many others after being billed $5.21AUD & $6.53AUD for postage & handling and then $50.80AUD for which I can't get an explanation, $115.61AUD for one product and$128.77AUD for the other product. Never will I do any of these types of trials again, they are downright disgusting scams to get money out of us due to not allowing sufficient time to trial the product/s.

Abella Mayfairskin care free trail

On the 6th January I ordered the supposed free trial of skin care. Hah, what a joke. I didn't receive the item within the 14 days but I certainly received the additional charge on the 14th day. So the five print terms and conditions is that you have 14 days for the free trial and if you do not want to continue you need to cancel within the trial period. How does this work when you don't even have the products to trial. I am so disappointed that there are companies out there that are so unethical in the dealings.

Abella Mayfairis a scam

I ordered the trial for free and pay $12 for postage which is more than what they said but after that few weeks they charge me 2 times more with amount more than $200. I didn't order it and I didn't received any products from them. This is [censor]. I want them refund my money. I bloody work hard for that money. Never ever buy things like this online again.

Abella Mayfairunauthorized credit card charges

Hello Abella Mayfair customer service / refunds,

Dear Christina Larrieux,

I am writing to request VERY URGENT REFUNDS of 4 UNAUTHORISED DEBITS BY YOU on my credit card

I ordered a free trial of 2 of your products in November 2017 that your advertisement stated were featured very favourably on 'Shark Tank' - the consumer program

I was only to pay postage for these which I was happy to do and consequently did with my mastercard ...$6.52 on the 27th november 2017 and $5.20 on the 27th November 2017...these are on my credit card statement as expected

HOWEVER ..ALSO on 11th December 2017 I have been charged $133.16 with the description Smoothskindiamond.com

plus 13th December 2017 I have been charged $119.07 with the description Purifiedskin.com with both of these items SUPPOSED TO BE THE FREE TRIALS !!!????

I did not at any time authorise these transactions ...these are FRAUDULENT TRANASACTIONS THEREFORE THEFT FROM MY CREDIT CARD BY YOU !

IN ADDITION TO THESE I now find that you have charged my credit card AGAIN on 10th January 2018 for $127.98 with the description Smoothskindiamond.com

also on the 12th January 2018 $114.58 with the description Purifiedskin.com ( never heard of this product)

This is a total of $494.79 that you STOLE FROM MY CREDIT CARD

I note from many online complaints pages, forums and scam watch alerts, that 1, 000's of other people have been scammed by you and have also had money stolen from their credit / debit cards

I am STRONLY REQUESTING AN IMMEDIATE REFUND FROM YOU OF $494.79 TO MY MASTERCARD ACCOUNT ??

If I do not receive an immediate refund as requested here I will be forced to go to the appropriate authorities including Mastercard Fraud department and the ACCC Australia.

I am absolutely appalled at your total lack of business ethics, but, I am now giving you the opportunity to do the right thing and look forward to your immediate refund of the above amounts to my mastercard account.

Your supposed order ID's for January 2018's goods are :

..ORD5A5D3DF7C355C454722440
                  ..ORD5A57FFCA53345156327304

While November 2017's goods were trials

I await your URGENT REPLY / RESPONSE

From - a very disgruntled!

PATRICK DELAINEY

Abella Mayfairabella mayfair trial 24 hr day and night cream and 90 second wrinkle control

Hi my name is Ivy Ashby and I ordered this and now I have lost my job. So please don't send it to me as I have no money. I am from Australia. When I get another job, I will then get it. As I am told it's good. But no job, I am struggling and can't pay. I have no money in my account. My apologies for any inconvenience to you. Again I am sorry. Yours Ivy Ashby.

Abella Mayfairabella mayfair rapid wrinkle control

I ordered a Free trial of this cream on line and was only to pay the cost of shipping of Aud$5.16. I received the product and now find on my Visa statement I have been billed Aud $128.36 plus $3.85 international transaction fee plus the above mentioned shipping fee.
                      This is a scam. I have paid the above amounts on my credit card.
                      I have sent an email to the company requesting a refund at the email address:[protected]@abellamayfair.com
                      Can I reclaim my money?

• Be
                          Beachhouse Feb 01, 2018

I am in Western Australia. I ordered this product for a trial and it took weeks to arrive but the day it arrived Abella Mayfair withdrew an amount of $125.30 from my account, along with an International Fee of $3.76. I had not even unpacked the product!. So I have not used it and when or if they refund my money I will return it.
                          What a scam. I have had to cancel my card

Abella Mayfairmaximum moisture and wrinkle control

I did order the sample of both of these products and have accordingly been
                        billed on my Visa account. However, although I ordered on 4th January, 2018, I have so far received nothing.

And on checking my Visa account today, I discover that I have been charged a further amount of some $129 American.

Please credit this second charge as I did not order, nor do I want it.

Margaret Puketapu
                        Order No. 1930727 and 1930729

Abella Mayfairabella mayfair maximum moisturiser

Applied and received a FREE sample, and now am being charged $112 from my credit card.How do I get hold of these scam artists and return their, very much doubt it works, product.And to think they used the Australian Shark Tank program to scam me, shame on you. I also, thinking, as it was advertised so, that it was FREE the 90 secondRapid Wrinkle Control, willing to return this also.

Abella Mayfairfree sample products

looking over these complaints and at first I was simply going to wear this as me not reading the fine print. Well, now, I have changed my mind. I have 65000+ twitter followers. So do you think Megan Markle and her fantastic image will be all that popular once this starts to get around? I hate thieves!!!
                            Get ready for some fireworks Megan. You picked on the wrong 66 year old woman here!
                            This was the info on my online cc statement
                            "OTPIMMU*DIAMONDBEAUTY [protected]"
                            And this is where it gets sneaky. It seems like this site doesn't list the Abella Mayfair on their list of brands. So they are placing themselves at arms length. SO bloody sneaky!!!
                            So when I place my email address in, it says they don't know me. So why is their name on my statement????????

Abella Mayfair — unauthorized deductions from my bank account

i cancelled all contact with your company and products...i have been charged $125.01 plus transaction fee of...

Abella Mayfairoffer of a"free" trial

A free trial intruded into my facebook but as im getting old and am a woman i thought it couldn't hurt to give it a whirl...well not only was i Not impressed with the product but then i find not only shipping but then another $125 stolen..i need it back! I Demand it back...🤤...have to look into details of...😭was hoping you'd tell me how to proceed

Abella Mayfairfree cosmetic giveaway

I responded to a Face book advertisement headed with Myer closing down free cosmetic pack . With a scroll down list of other products that you just pay postage for .
                                I never received the FREE products but weeks later received two tiny little sample containers of the products I just paid shipping for .
                                The company is in Toronto Canada and I would not deal with overseas had I known . I was under the impression that I was dealing with Myer Australia .
                                Then I noticed that two seperate transactions were taken out of my credit card one for $132.16 and the same day $118.94 .
                                I called my credit card bank to complaine but was told to get in touch with the company so I sent an email to Abella Mayfair and complained they said that it was a 14 day trial and I didn't return the products and so agreed to purchase theses products at full price . T
                                I was very upset as I am on a aged pension and I would never spend that amount of money on my face . The woman I spoke to said they could not refund me all of the money but if I agreed they would refund some I received the sum of $108 .
                                I was sent an email to say that they had cancelled my subscription and no more money would be taken but since then I have read about this scam and I am not convinced that this company is genuine at all . Now I have the inconvenience of changing my card and having to let so many people know as all my direct debits are taken from it .
                                I have learnt a very hard lesson. I'm still waiting for my Free products .

Shaun R. Jan 22, 2018

Hi Diana.

The promotion is not advertised as free, but a free trial offer.

Abella Mayfairunauthorised credit card payments

I agreed to a free trial of 2 products Rapid Wrinkle Control & Maximum Moisture where I had to pay for postage only $3.95 & $ 4.95 USD which I was happy to do. This charge was processed on the 3 January and the parcel arrived after this date. During the ordering process several pop ups came up offering me to purchase more and more at a discounted price I REFUSED every offer firmly believing I ONLY agreed to the free trial paying for postage only offer. Today I was going through my credit card statement and noticed that on 17 January a charge of $141.09 to Gloriouslooknow.com and on 19 January a charge of $127.49 to Majesticeyecare appeared on my credit card both of which I had NOT authorised. I did NOT subscribe to anything nor can I see where I can unsubscribe from whatever scam this is. In addition I have received no further products that this subscription may or may not be offering! I will be lodging a complaint of fraudulent activity to my bank ASAP.

Abella Mayfairunauthorized credit card withdrawals

I have just checked my bank statement and noted I have been charged $130.76 and $117.55 on 19/12/2017 and 21/12/2017 respectively. On checking our latest statement which has not closed yet there is an additional withdrawal.
                                    The withdrawals are under the names of New Skin Solutions.com [protected] and Glorious Young Eyes.com [protected]
                                    I signed up for your free trial and paid the postage, which I thought was a fair deal. The package arrived a few days later with both products. I was of the belief that if I wanted additional products I would order them. I am requesting a return email explaining your actions and that a refund of all charges be made immediately. I have never received any additional products, only the two trial packages
                                    Regards
                                    Linda

Shaun R. Jan 21, 2018

Hi Linda.

For those not familiar with the product: Tackling wrinkles in your skin can be extremely frustrating and difficult. Finding the right skin product for your wrinkles can be even more frustrating. Because the market is flooded with different products that claim to erase wrinkles. Well, a good skin care product comes down to its ingredients Abella Mayfair delivers powerful anti-aging results while taking care of the health of your skin as well. Abella Mayfair uses many of the same ingredients that top dermatologists recommend to their celebrity clients. And we all know how celebrities look youthful far into old age. These ingredients include peptides and hyaluronic aside to reveal brighter, healthier smoother skin in just weeks. In fact, users reported better looking skin in just four weeks. Because this product uses fast-acting ingredients that erase wrinkles fast. Abella Mayfair works by drawing water into your skin from the air around in. Holding up to 1000 times its weight in moisture. Just by smoothing on this serum, you’ll look years younger as the ingredients hydrate your skin from the inside out. Hyaluronic acid is a proven ingredient to prevent future signs of aging also. Abella Mayfair promotes collagen production that slows as the years go on. More collagen production, less wrinkles, a younger looking you!! Recapture your youthful radiance with a naturally hydrating moisturizer that penetrates deep within pores to tone, tighten and firm your skin. Used twice daily, Abella Mayfair nourishes and hydrates the skin with a gentle and effective blend of advanced peptides and botanical ingredients. * Rich, Nourishing Hydration * Penetrates Deep Into the Skin to Moisturize Fully * Supports the Natural Protection System of the Skin * Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Natural Moisture Balance.

The trial offer allows the customer to sample the product for a limited period of time. If the product is found to not be as claimed, the product may be returned -- NO QUESTIONS ASKED. If one decides to keep and continue to use the product, you are billed (or charged) for the product and additional Mayfair products are shipped to replenish your supply.

Abella Mayfairunauthorised credit card charge

I received an online offer from Abella Mayfair to try a free sample of face cream and agreed on Jan 4 2018 to pay the postage only A$5.19. I received the sample on Jan 19.
                                      I now see an unauthorised charge of A$129.63 on my credit card. The company says that this was a ‘trial, which turns into a subscription' and they offered me a refund of US$30 then US$50, both of which I have rejected. The order number is:1931523. I consider this to be a scam and fraud, how do I get my money back please? I am able to provide email correspondence if required and have contacted my bank who are lodging a claim against this company.

Shaun R. Jan 21, 2018

Hi Triciahe.

This is a trial offer. You do pay the delivery charges and are given a limited period of time to try the product. If it doesn't function as claimed, you may return it -- no questions asked. If you decide to keep it, the nominal charges apply and further product will be sent to replenished the used amount.