Abella Mayfair / unauthorised credit card charges
I answered an advertisement for samples of skincare from this company for the cost of USD 6.79 and 5.42 which I received.
On returning from overseas in January I discovered that the company had without my permission deducted on December 27th USD $120.30 and $133.68 and then 25th January 23rd a further USD $115.86 and $128.99. I did not receive nor do I wish to do so any further products from them.
Sadly my brother passed away in January which was the reason I did not check bank statement earlier which would have prevented January withdrawal.
This is not an insignificant sum as I am a pensioner so would demand that the company reverse these charges asap.
I am also emailing ontario consumerprotection with this complaint
More Abella Mayfair Complaints & Reviews
- Abella Mayfair - monthly charges 
- Abella Mayfair - abella mayfair scam I am reporting to canadian rcmp and looking into legal action at this very moment 
- Abella Mayfair - skin balance advanced anti-wrinkle cream 
- Abella Mayfair - online ad not the same as company 
- Eskin Abella Mayfair - abella mayfair trial 
- Abella Mayfair - unauthorized credit card charges, scam and ripoff. 
- Abella Mayfair - unauthorized credit card charges & unethical behaviour
- [Resolved] Abella Mayfair - abella mayfair / rapid wrinkle control cream
- Abella Mayfair - skin care - 24 hour day & night cream and 30 second rapid wrinkle control
- [Resolved] Abella Mayfair - 90 second rapid wrinkle cream