ABC Distributing / False advertising

Bought a "mirrored" wall sconce from ABC Distributing about a month ago. I was amazed they could not give me a shipping amount. I was going to cancel the order but could not find any way of doing it on their website. However, I paid by PayPal and it looked like the process did not go through. So, I figured they would just not send it to me. Case closed.

Well, I received my item today, September 24, 2008. I opened it and was confused because where the mirrors should be there are what looks like pieces of cheap brushed metal, most of which are scratched up. I searched the entire package looking for the mirrors thinking they must have packed them separately. Nope. What a cheap piece of junk. I'm debating on whether or not to return this crap. It might cost me more to send it back than what I paid. And who knows if I will actually get credit. Buyer beware of ABC Distributing.

Va

Comments

• Me
      1st of Jun, 2009

Hi Anita New!

I was following up on your previous blog comment on abc’s shipping policies.

At abc distributing, we really take customer feedback seriously. We heard your requests and I am really excited to let you know we made significant improvements to our shipping policies by creating a shipping rate chart! Now you can know your total shipping costs up front, and whether we ship your order in one box or several, you’ll never pay more than what our chart indicates.

If you want to learn more about these great changes please visit us at www.abcdistributing.com
    or let me know how I can answer any questions by emailing me at helpline-abc@abcdistributing.com.

Thanks!