ABC Distributing / False advertising
Bought a "mirrored" wall sconce from ABC Distributing about a month ago. I was amazed they could not give me a shipping amount. I was going to cancel the order but could not find any way of doing it on their website. However, I paid by PayPal and it looked like the process did not go through. So, I figured they would just not send it to me. Case closed.
Well, I received my item today, September 24, 2008. I opened it and was confused because where the mirrors should be there are what looks like pieces of cheap brushed metal, most of which are scratched up. I searched the entire package looking for the mirrors thinking they must have packed them separately. Nope. What a cheap piece of junk. I'm debating on whether or not to return this crap. It might cost me more to send it back than what I paid. And who knows if I will actually get credit. Buyer beware of ABC Distributing.
More ABC Distributing Complaints & Reviews
- ABC Distributing - Bad service 
- ABC Distributing - SHIPPING CHARGES 
- ABC Distributing - Scam charges!
- ABC Distributing - Rip off artists 
- ABC Distributing - Bad Customer Service 
- ABC Distributing - Hiding contract info 
- ABC Distributing - Beware 
- ABC Distributing - Poor shipping, poor packaging, rude & horrible customer service 
- ABC Distributing - No delivery