ABC Cargo / not received

1 India Review updated:

I have not received cargo at this movement. I had send it on 30-12-12 through air cargo. It had been 4 months. I have trace with ref ;no :and you have it in shippment. You should not cheat people's. If u will not take the action immediately I am going to complain in consumer court.

Al
Apr 22, 2013

Comments

• Mo
      11th of Nov, 2013

Hello,
    My experience for trusting a cargo service ABC CARGO INTERNATIONAL, as they are giving a hilarious answer when i call them t check my status, that cargo is not yet delivered to your port or not they reply on in one word as next week you will receive the cargo this is ridiculous act that a costumer had trusted you and payed a some of money to you before getting the good, also some valuable good are to be send from the foreign country to the native country this is just a frustrating act that they are showing of to the costumers.

On 13th October 2013 as my parents from saudi arabia jeddah they have send a cargo from ABC Cargo Service Sharafiyah Jeddah to Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh, India
    and they have charged the double price by promising that the service is very fast and we deliver with in 15 working days, seeing to the priority but not money my parents had decided to go with ABC CARGO service but nothing now after these many days they just bluffing and finding for reason to ignore and by saying you get it in next week next week next week... this not a fare act am very much depressed with is people...