Aarons Rental / rude sales manager

1 Beckley, WV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 305-252-4500

A rental contract for a used 70 inch JVC TV I was purchasing. Payment is due the first of every month. I live on a disability check and sometimes, its hard to find transportation on the exact date. On july 1st, 2008. I had a phone call in the morning from Aarons saying I need to make my payment. I explained the situation with sleep still upon me. It was unacceptable to them. I talked to the general manager her name is Lisa. She was rude and obnoxious. I have dealt with a lot of managements, but she is the worst, She is making a bad name for the franchise and something need to be done about this situation. I feel she has a problem dealing with the public and needs to find employment elsewhere.

Be

Comments

• Dj
      16th of Mar, 2010

I can agree with you on that. I purchased a 65 inch from them almost two years ago and only have 1 1/2 payments left. My tv had to go to repair and they gave me a loaner tv which was a 60 inch. it is going on two months now and I still have not had my television, I was told that my television could not be repaired and that they were looking for me a replacement. The good part is according to them is that I would have a newer model television. A newer tv to them is a used tv from another customer and they still want you to pay your bill. How does that sound me paying for a 65 inch and watching a 60 inch. I asked for some type of compensation I was told I am getting a new tv. Well first of the the tv should not have broken and I have not had it for two years. Talking about poor customer service. Called the customer service line - they couldn't even give you the number to the corporate office neither could she give me a fax number to put my compliant in writing. As always again, I will have someone to contact you the next day.
    Never again,