A & W Restaurant / Filthy staff, mixed up orders, rudeness and obscenities

1 5415 50 AvenueVegreville, Alberta, Canada Review updated:
Phone: (780) 632-7792

This place breaks most every rule a food establishment should have. Filthy staff, mixed up orders, rudeness and obscenities. Complaints go unnoticed. Drug use by staff. Pets allowed in store by staff family. Personal phones call by staff on duty. Verbal assaults, etc.

Va

Comments

30th of Jul, 2008

A & W sends out in the mail plus gives out coupon sheets in their stores. The other day I went to the store to get to Bacon & Eggers for $3, but was told I needed a coupon. I didn't have one because we only had one sheet for the whole office, about 35 people. I asked her for a sheet that they give out to customers but was told that they ran out. I indicated that this was not my fault and they should still be able to honour the deal that they were giving. She gave me every excuse that she could why she could not honour the deal. It made me feel like only some customers could benefit from this deal while others still had to pay full price. Did not make sense to me. MacDonalds is one block away, guess I'll have a new burger place !! A & W store is in the Sinclair building at Hastings & Granville street in Vancouver.

• Ca
      17th of Aug, 2008

i was at the A@W in vegreville on august 16 2008 in the evining this place wae a sham staff spraying cleaner in spray bottles at each other while people were in the restaurant i could not beleve this was going on the girl on shift boyfreind was there and they were making out kissing and graging each others buts and the owners Joanne and Brian don't seem to mind this after complaint again and again i am considering calling the heath and saftey board and having this place shut down such young staff working here they should be in play school not working in a resturant come mon Joanne and Brian wake up already and take a stand you are being played like pupets?