A & E Factory Service / rip off!
Refuse the $59 service fee outright! Then call pam at [protected] to tell her why. Keep your notes!! Theirs automatically delete after 90 days. I am not kidding!! If pam doesn't solve it, and you're in houston, call deborah at [protected]. Nationwide, call [protected] for "customer service. "
I took me 2 hours and 8 calls to get my fee waived for the 2nd time. What a joke!!
More A & E Factory Service Complaints & Reviews
- A&E Factory Service - horrible service! 
- A & E Appliance Repair - a & e sucks 
- A&e Factory Service / Warranty Repair Maytag - deceptive business practices! 
- A & E Factory Service - I would never have these people out again! 
- A & E Factory Service - scheduleing nightmare!!! 
- A&E Factory Service - samsung refrigerator repair (lack of)
- A&E Factory Service - lg refrigerator
- A&E Factory Service - dryer 
- A&E Factory Service - service tech, asking for money to repair an item already covered by the warranty 
- A&E Factory Service - 2 days off of work and no show