A & E Factory Service / terrible attitude!
After waiting over a week and at least 4 calls to find proof of my extended warranty coverage thru Whirlpool Extended Service Plans. (Only after I called sales told me the fax failed to connect from warranty sales to service dept.) This company was dispatched to repair my two year old Whirlpool Dishwasher. First visit on 2/4/08 had to order part. (A complete motor assembly which certainly should not fail in a 2 yr old Whirlpool) Received part 2/8 and called for another appointment was given 2/12/08 8AM-5PM. Waited all day called 800 # at 4:50PM and was told tech got no answer at 3:28PM. -Was told would call first- never got a call_ A BOLDFACED LIE! I was home, have dogs that would bark at any noise at door and it was snowing lightly and no foot prints at walk or door! Despite speaking to a supervisor made to wait till 2/18/08 for next appointment. They had a could not care less attitude. STAY AWAY!
More A & E Factory Service Complaints & Reviews
- A&E Factory Service - horrible service! 
- A & E Appliance Repair - a & e sucks 
- A&e Factory Service / Warranty Repair Maytag - deceptive business practices! 
- A & E Factory Service - I would never have these people out again! 
- A & E Factory Service - scheduleing nightmare!!! 
- A&E Factory Service - lg dishwasher
- A&E Factory Service - samsung refrigerator repair (lack of)
- A&E Factory Service - lg refrigerator
- A&E Factory Service - dryer 
- A&E Factory Service - service tech, asking for money to repair an item already covered by the warranty