A & E Factory Service / technicians
No complaints! Technician very qualified! It seams that the service vans the technicians drive, only care about [protected] parts. I guess if they all drove tractor trailers they could carry all parts needed for every repair! Guess what whirlpool dictates what parts trhese poor guys should carry. Unfortunately they can't carry every part, only the top parts that whirlpool breaks down. Since whirlpool owns kitchenaid-maytag-jenn aire-ropr & 80 % of the appliance, our anger should be taken on them, not the poor technicians, who are automatically scheduled 12 calls a day by their routing/scheduling dept. For the most part the technicians are good, it's the money hungry owners/sears who over book/over schedule the poor tecnicians, then even worse send parts from dallas, where all the broken parts are shipped. Give these poor technicians a break.
More A & E Factory Service Complaints & Reviews
- A&E Factory Service - horrible service! 
- A & E Appliance Repair - a & e sucks 
- A&e Factory Service / Warranty Repair Maytag - deceptive business practices! 
- A & E Factory Service - I would never have these people out again! 
- A & E Factory Service - scheduleing nightmare!!! 
- A&E Factory Service - refrigerator warranty repair
- A&E Factory Service - employees
- A&E Factory Service - appointment scheduled and missed by the technician.
- A&E Factory Service - lg dishwasher
- A&E Factory Service - salt lake city, ut