A & E Factory / repair of samsung refrigerator

On August 15, 2016, I have a technician from A & E Factory come to my home to fix a water leakage problem in the Cool/Select Pantry of my refrigerator as well as a sheet of ice underneath this drawer. He cleans out a tube behind the refrigerator and tells me I won't have any more problems. Wrong! More water begins collecting in the same places.

Schedule a week in advance, an appointment for August 26, 2016. That day am told that my appointment is scheduled for 6:00 pm. I say that this is unacceptable for me. Technician tells me to call main office and see if it can be changed. I call and speak with a representative who keeps me on the line while he is supposedly talking to the technician. Returns and tells me the technician will now be at my house between 2:00 - 4:00 which is good for me.

At 2:30 the technician calls me to see if I had my concern resolved and I tell him that I was told that he would be here between 2:00 - 4:00. He tells me "well that's not going to happen" and hangs up on me.

Call A & E back and of course they say that nothing can be done about the time. I had to reschedule and didn't appreciate being lied to, hung up on and wasting time talking to people that can't help you.

Ge