711 / manager conduct
Today at 2:00 I was in 711 and the assistant manager justin was yelling across the store to his employee to hurry up in the bathroom because he had customers. When she got up there to front of the store he continued to yell at the young girl in her face. The cashier ringing me up apologized but everyone in the store was shocked and felt bad for the girl. I have never seen anyone in this store act like this before. He continued fussing at her while she was ringing up her customers. She didn't have a name tag but had brown hair.
More 711 Complaints & Reviews
- 7-11 - rude atitude / bad service 
- 7-Eleven - rude customer service 
- 7-11 (Stinky sign North St) - price gouging on soda refills 
- 7-Eleven - slurpee pricing clarification on refill over 32 oz
- 7-Eleven - nacho cheese 
- 7-Eleven - customer service/gas station
- 7-Eleven - my complaint is an employee.
- 7-Eleven - cashier
- 7-Eleven - employees
- 7-Eleven - verizon refill card