7-Eleven — poor food quality
this morning, 5/10/2017 i purchased watermelon chunks 16 oz $3.99 at the 7-11 on ervey street downtown dallas around 9am. the best if enjoyed by date 5/12/17. the watermelon was not good at all.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Dallas, TXi did not taste good. the texture was soggy in some spots and flavor was sour. the color of the watermellon was pinkish in some spots instead of red. I was not able to eat it an therefore wasted my money.
More 7-Eleven Complaints & Reviews
- 7-11 - rude atitude / bad service 
- 7-Eleven - rude customer service 
- 7-11 (Stinky sign North St) - price gouging on soda refills 
- 7-Eleven - slurpee pricing clarification on refill over 32 oz
- 7-Eleven - nacho cheese 
- 7-Eleven - customer service/gas station
- 7-Eleven - my complaint is an employee.
- 7-Eleven - cashier
- 7-Eleven - employees
- 7-Eleven - verizon refill card