7-Eleven / I am compliant about the cash out police
I wanna get cash out from 7eleven, and I went to the counter, and ask for 100 dollars cash out, and the customer services told me I can only get 50 dollars cash out, and I thought ok just 50 then. and then she told me I must purchase at least 5 dollars products from the store. I don't think I should purchase any products to get cash out, are you guys force the customer to purchase. And I'm so upset about that. Since when people want to get cash out from 711 need to purchase!!!
More 7-Eleven Complaints & Reviews
- 7-11 - rude atitude / bad service 
- 7-Eleven - rude customer service 
- 7-11 (Stinky sign North St) - price gouging on soda refills 
- 7-Eleven - slurpee pricing clarification on refill over 32 oz
- 7-Eleven - nacho cheese 
- 7-Eleven - customer service/gas station
- 7-Eleven - my complaint is an employee.
- 7-Eleven - cashier
- 7-Eleven - employees
- 7-Eleven - verizon refill card