7-Eleven — hot foods
I frequent the 711 on Perry and 120th avenue in broomfoeld Colorado. Every time I go in there it is understocked. Today at 5:30 once again your cheeseburgers were not stocked. I was not happy. The associate gave me a bun hamburger and cheese to tAke home and cook myself as i did not have the time to wait for her to cook up fresh ones. I for one will never go to this store again. And your not just losing a 2.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Westminster, CO99 hamburger sale. I shuck out about 300 bucks a month there for cigarettes. So because of this trivial error of not keeping cheeseburgers stocked...you lose out on all my business. I don't want anything...no free stuff. What I would like is for your stores to be more stocked to prevent stuff like this happening to future patrons. I will go to other places for my cigs and fast convenient service. Have a good day.
More 7-Eleven Complaints & Reviews
- 7-11 - rude atitude / bad service 
- 7-Eleven - rude customer service 
- 7-11 (Stinky sign North St) - price gouging on soda refills 
- 7-Eleven - slurpee pricing clarification on refill over 32 oz
- 7-Eleven - nacho cheese 
- 7-Eleven - customer service/gas station
- 7-Eleven - my complaint is an employee.
- 7-Eleven - cashier
- 7-Eleven - employees
- 7-Eleven - verizon refill card