7-Elevenhot foods

I frequent the 711 on Perry and 120th avenue in broomfoeld Colorado. Every time I go in there it is understocked. Today at 5:30 once again your cheeseburgers were not stocked. I was not happy. The associate gave me a bun hamburger and cheese to tAke home and cook myself as i did not have the time to wait for her to cook up fresh ones. I for one will never go to this store again. And your not just losing a 2.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Westminster, CO99 hamburger sale. I shuck out about 300 bucks a month there for cigarettes. So because of this trivial error of not keeping cheeseburgers stocked...you lose out on all my business. I don't want anything...no free stuff. What I would like is for your stores to be more stocked to prevent stuff like this happening to future patrons. I will go to other places for my cigs and fast convenient service. Have a good day.

7-Eleven

Li
May 11, 2017

Comments

•   May 12, 2017

You seriously prefer to have a cheeseburger that's already been cooked and has been just sitting there, as opposed to a freshly cooked and hit cheeseburger? How yucky are you?!! Ugghh!!!

•   May 12, 2017