7-Eleven / graveyard shift/ not having anything done
We have been in plenty of times on graveyard shifts to get coffee and nothing is ever done in this specific store, no coffee is made nothing on the counters, no breakfast food made! We have complained plenty of times before to the employees and their management team with nothing being done.. Something needs to be done as we were told from another 7-11 employee at a different location that they are getting all the customers from that one as no one wants to go there anymore as nothing is done so it's a waste of time. I have worked at a 7-11 so I know exactly how it's supposed to be run and what needs to be done.
More 7-Eleven Complaints & Reviews
- 7-11 - rude atitude / bad service 
- 7-Eleven - rude customer service 
- 7-11 (Stinky sign North St) - price gouging on soda refills 
- 7-Eleven - slurpee pricing clarification on refill over 32 oz
- 7-Eleven - nacho cheese 
- 7-Eleven - customer service/gas station
- 7-Eleven - my complaint is an employee.
- 7-Eleven - cashier
- 7-Eleven - employees
- 7-Eleven - verizon refill card