7-Eleven / dirty store
Today I went to store #11427 and I purchase 3 big bites and when I went to the topping cart It was so disgusting I couldn't believed what I was seeing, it was so dirty the food it looks it was days that haven't been cleaned that could make someone sick, I told the employees about it. Im sharing some picture of it so people can see what im talking about, how a corporation like 7eleven can let this happen.
More 7-Eleven Complaints & Reviews
- 7-11 - rude atitude / bad service 
- 7-Eleven - rude customer service 
- 7-11 (Stinky sign North St) - price gouging on soda refills 
- 7-Eleven - slurpee pricing clarification on refill over 32 oz
- 7-Eleven - nacho cheese 
- 7-Eleven - customer service/gas station
- 7-Eleven - my complaint is an employee.
- 7-Eleven - cashier
- 7-Eleven - employees
- 7-Eleven - verizon refill card