7-Eleven / diesel fueling area
The 7-11 in Charlotte, NC on Little Rock Road seems to not care about truck drivers. The diesel pumps are frequently down or EXTREMELY slow pumping. The trash is rarely dumped and the pay at the pump receipt machine is usual out of paper. There are only 4 pumps and 1 has been totally down for almost 6 months now. This is the ONLY diesel fueling station for big trucks in that area. I've been going to this station for more than 20 years and since it has become a 7-11, it's a thorn in my side. The employees are rude, bathrooms nasty, I hate stopping there, but as it's the only place I have to fuel my truck I'm stuck.
More 7-Eleven Complaints & Reviews
- 7-11 - rude atitude / bad service 
- 7-Eleven - rude customer service 
- 7-11 (Stinky sign North St) - price gouging on soda refills 
- 7-Eleven - slurpee pricing clarification on refill over 32 oz
- 7-Eleven - nacho cheese 
- 7-Eleven - customer service/gas station
- 7-Eleven - my complaint is an employee.
- 7-Eleven - cashier
- 7-Eleven - employees
- 7-Eleven - verizon refill card