7-Eleven — customer service representative
Your bussiness in Bakersfield, CA at 3124 N. Chester has employees that are extremely rude. I have only lived in the area for maybe 1 month. I have been in this bussiness numerous times to buy items for my children and myself. Mainly a slurpee. Everytime the large man with dark hair gives me mean looks and rude comments.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Bakersfield, CAToday it was degrading enough I had to buy a pack of cigarettes with 6 dollars in quarters and 2 dollars in dimes. He gave me a very rude tone telling me I can never come in with change ever again. I had said okay but why. He stated because he didn't want to count it. I myself have been in customer service before and that ia no way to treat a customer.
More 7-Eleven Complaints & Reviews
- 7-11 - rude atitude / bad service 
- 7-Eleven - rude customer service 
- 7-11 (Stinky sign North St) - price gouging on soda refills 
- 7-Eleven - slurpee pricing clarification on refill over 32 oz
- 7-Eleven - nacho cheese 
- 7-Eleven - customer service/gas station
- 7-Eleven - my complaint is an employee.
- 7-Eleven - cashier
- 7-Eleven - employees
- 7-Eleven - verizon refill card