7-Eleven / customer service
Hello I am writing you a complaint about your 7 eleven stores in Denver, Co . I have had just enough of the lack of customer service skills, the rudeness, the lack of knowledge, and the racist people you have working for the company. I don't understand the bad work ethics I witness . I myself work in retail and there is no way for that type of behavior should be tolerated. I can name about (8) 7 eleven stores in the Metro area that are the worst in the city, I know I'm not the only one who is making a complaint but I would appreciate it if you can get better training for your staff, I understand we are working with the public but we also need to be professional in working with the public.
More 7-Eleven Complaints & Reviews
- 7-11 - rude atitude / bad service 
- 7-Eleven - rude customer service 
- 7-11 (Stinky sign North St) - price gouging on soda refills 
- 7-Eleven - slurpee pricing clarification on refill over 32 oz
- 7-Eleven - nacho cheese 
- 7-Eleven - customer service/gas station
- 7-Eleven - my complaint is an employee.
- 7-Eleven - cashier
- 7-Eleven - employees
- 7-Eleven - verizon refill card