7-Eleven — bus passes
I buy my monthly bus pass all the time at 7-11 and I get told multiple times that the Passes are not available until the last day of the month. I buy them all the time at different times throughout the day. Today i got told by one location that they ran out, and then I called another one to check if they had them. They told me they couldn't sell me one passed 8pm. I asked why they couldn't, and she said it was because of the system. But I've purchased passes multiple times, at the other location, anywhere from 5pm to midnight, and have never been told, we don't sell them passed 8pm.
More 7-Eleven Complaints & Reviews
- 7-11 - rude atitude / bad service 
- 7-Eleven - rude customer service 
- 7-11 (Stinky sign North St) - price gouging on soda refills 
- 7-Eleven - slurpee pricing clarification on refill over 32 oz
- 7-Eleven - nacho cheese 
- 7-Eleven - customer service/gas station
- 7-Eleven - my complaint is an employee.
- 7-Eleven - cashier
- 7-Eleven - employees
- 7-Eleven - verizon refill card