7-11 store employees / their customer service
It's been hit and we have been going to the 7-11 on Darnestown Rd to get our Slurpies and ice creams and food items like nachos. Most of the time the slurped machines are not working. The ice cream coolers are caring or filled with melted and refrozen ice creams and one was even expired. Yesterday I went in to get nachos and the cheese dispenser was out of cheese. So I asked a lady employee if she can fix it. She went in the back and did not come out for about 15 min. I went in the back of the store to look for her and she was on the phone. I asked the cashier if he can refill it because I had already paid for nachos. He made tone of excuses and when I became agitated he refilled it. They were very irresponsible and does not care about their customers or keeping the store clean. I'm very disappointed.
More 7-11 store employees Complaints & Reviews
- 7-11 - rude atitude / bad service 
- 7-Eleven - rude customer service 
- 7-11 (Stinky sign North St) - price gouging on soda refills 
- 7-Eleven - slurpee pricing clarification on refill over 32 oz
- 7Eleven Arthashastra Technology Pvt Ltd - worthless centre 
- 7-Eleven - Erindale - Being discriminated against/ harassed
- 7-Eleven - car wash
- 7-Eleven - price gouged!
- 7-Eleven - manager of tanza bagtas cavite (reyan tuano bathan)
- 7-Eleven - service