7-11 (6673 Indian River Road in Virginia Beach, VA) / money back
I walked into the store at 6673 Indian River rd. in Virginia Beach, VA 23464. I advised the cashier Rosa that I needed a money order and I was handing her $1, 270.00 in cash. She begin to count the money then stop and recounted it as if she lost count. She handed me back $6.00 which I was confused on why.. because it should have been more. I then proceeded to tell her that I gave her $1, 270.00 She then advised me that I did not. & we went back and forth on what I gave her and what she counted. I then asked her if she can recount the drop or view the cameras and she told me to get out of her store and called me a b[censor]!!. I have never felt so disrespected before in front of people.
More 7-11 (6673 Indian River Road in Virginia Beach, VA) Complaints & Reviews
- 7-11 - rude atitude / bad service 
- 7-Eleven - rude customer service 
- 7-11 (Stinky sign North St) - price gouging on soda refills 
- 7-Eleven - slurpee pricing clarification on refill over 32 oz
- 7Eleven Arthashastra Technology Pvt Ltd - worthless centre 
- 7-Eleven - customer service
- 7-Eleven - customers service about the 711 on 6110 n. pan am expressway san antonio.
- 7-Eleven - scanning my license to buy cigarrettes,
- 7-Eleven - Points /rewards
- 7-Eleven - its all about in coins. ph cash in thru the counter