5/3 Bank / fees, incompotence, decptive practices
I became a customer of 5/3 bank afer they purchased Old Kent Bank back in 2017 or 2017. I must say the only reason I bank there is becuase it is a hassle to change banks. Service when visiting a branch is always slow, has they are understaffed, and staffed by people who are very slow in performing their duties. I undertsand that the inept need jobs too, and an inept bank is as good of place as any.
5/3 bank has failed every time I have required them to do much of anything, from ordering checks to clearing deposits, to processing online requests 5/3 bank is slow and inept. They love to charge fees (I understand when you are an inept bank, run by inept bankers, and make alot of bad loans and lose a lot of money, you need to get make the money back, but is feeing the average to death the only way? Weill I guess inept is as inept does.
The best way to describe dealing with 5/3 bank goes like this: You must protect yourself and your money from this place if you choose to bank here. A bank makes money off its customers, so always expect 5/3 bank to act on behalf of 5/3 bank and not you. This bank survives by seperating you from your money, and will look to do so whenever it can legally or illgeally.
Remember it is YOUR money and YOU are granting them the honor of holding your money, they are there to serve you, and if they don't, you have choices and can move your money elsewhere.
More 5/3 Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Fifth Third Bank - poor customer service! 
- Fifth Third Bank - credit card application security 
- Fifth Third Bank - fift third bank is a rip off! 
- Fifth Third Bank - predatory overdraft fees (class action info) 
- Fifth Third Bank - unfair banking practice 
- Fifth Third Bank / 53.com - poor security
- Fifth Third Bank / 53.com - vehicle titles
- Fifth Third Bank / 53.com - check cashing fee
- Fifth Third Bank / 53.com - service
- Fifth Third Bank / 53.com - employee kj1moc2a