360share Pro / Cannot connect to the site

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

I have paid this company for a life time subscription. Not even a year into it, I cannot connect to the site. Can't get hold of them. Want to know where my money's gone?

Comments

• De
      26th of Feb, 2007

I bought a similar program through fullsoftware.com, also known as a sister sight by my software downloads.com. I have not been able to download 360share since i have joined. 1/30/07. They offered a life time membership and free access to the sister site. They sent me an e-mail today that they would credit my c card for the difference. Whether they will is doubtful. As of today i still can not download 360share pro. They will also send e-mails from noreply@marketbill.com.

4th of Mar, 2007

I just bought a new computer and I join this program and I am not able to download music yet. My husband has the same program and he don't have any problem with his. Will you please respond to this complaint, and let me know what i am suppose to do, and what are you going to do about it.

• Le
      5th of Mar, 2007

I don't speak English very good but what can i do t receive this program or to receive my money back?

• Gr
      7th of Mar, 2007

I have windows vista and downloaded 360. It wont open the 360share pro downloads opens but the main program wont open let me know what to do.

• Br
      12th of Mar, 2007

i bought lifetime full &unlimitedacess,yuo had
    seven days f didn't like you could get your money back cost 61.66
    got march 2,2007 three hours later email them
    to cancel the order .
    they are giving me back 14.95 what is this?

15th of Mar, 2007

I payed for share pro by visa still cant download.

• Na
      17th of Mar, 2007

I also paid for a life-time membership with 360 SharePro. After upgrading my computer to Vista, the 360 software is no longer working for me. I tried to get in touch with customer service and they told me they are working on it and that there is an alternative available. I was promised that someone would call me back the next day to help me set it up ... I never received the call.

I think paying for 360 Share Pro was a waste of money!! I should have just downloaded it for free to start with as I can't even use it right now.

• Mr
      20th of Mar, 2007

I paid for this software last year when it suddenly stopped connecting and thus stopping me from downloading. Very disappointed and no chance of a refund. Ripped off again I suppose!

21st of Mar, 2007

I've mistakenly signed up for a service with these people as well, but when I got to their site to try and cancel my membership, it will bring up the details of my order, but when I try to go to the 'contact' section to cancel the order, it suddenly doesn't recognize my e-mail address.

What can I do?

• Ob
      31st of Mar, 2007

I just spent 62.00 dollars on 360Share Pro and cant get it!

• Le
      31st of Mar, 2007

I payed for 360 two times and it wont let me download. It doesn't take the pass words you gave me. I just dont want to be charged for these programs if i cant get to them.

• Lu
      1st of Apr, 2007

360Share Pro - I'd like to know why if I already pay for this f.... program I just can not get in to it, I really need you fix this f... problem or you have to give my money back.

• El
      4th of Apr, 2007

Having also had a new pc i wanted to legal downloads and thought i had purchased something good and secure. The confirmation e mail is in foreign language and i cannot download one thing. Having read all the above complaints i am in a state of panic. I have contacted my credit card company but the payment is still pending. I have to cal them again once the money has gone through and they will try and dispute it. I feel very foolish but can anyone who has had more problems e mail me.

All the contact numbers are unavailable numbers and no reply e mails are coming either. Please help as i am very distressed.

• Kg
      9th of Apr, 2007

Does share pro work with Vista?

• Ro
      11th of Apr, 2007

I don't want to pay for something that I cant get to work .

• Be
      12th of Apr, 2007

I paid for a one year subscription but i still cant get it to work. What a rip off.

15th of Apr, 2007

I payed $48.29 for share pro and it worked great on my 98 windows, but now I upgraded to vista and can't get share pro to work. Customer service said their working on a new share pro and would call me when their finished, but never called. Its been three months and no call from SP. Tried to log in to site and would not accept pass word and claims account doesn't exist. Can't reach customer service, can't reach site! MAKE JAMMIE VERY ANGRY! Payed for life time membership and all I'm getting is ###! Fortunately DownLoadMusic Inc. is my alternate down loading site. For all you people who want a site were you wont get screwed over I suggest you try DownLoadMusic Inc. At least they have customer service and they don't blow off your pass words, and they don't screw you. I WILL PURSUE THIS ISSUE! ALL $48.29 OF IT!

• Ro
      16th of Apr, 2007

I cant get hooked up to the net. I dont want this software. Thanks

• Oz
      23rd of Apr, 2007

Cant open 360pro since the 22/04/2007 what the hell is going on.

29th of Apr, 2007

I have 360pro and i cant seem 2 use it, i paid lifetime subscription. What is going on and were as my money gone?