360 Share Pro / scam

Phone: 866 2390979
Email Us
For optimal viewing of the Wells Fargo Web site, we recommend that you enable CSS.

Thank you. Your email has been sent.

Subject Account questions or requests

This was sent to my bank to set a scam dispute, this went through csinfo

Transaction Date 07/02/2009
Transaction Amount $64.19
Questions or Comments I ordered from these people a 24.96 order and they scammed me by adding all these other items I never ordered and charged me 64.19 These people are on scam list and the program I downloaded was full of trojans and had to delete I would like a full refund do to fraudulent misrepresentation They have no way to contact them direct Thank you for your help Stanton Canter

You will receive a confirmation of this request at the email address selected below. Primary Email: ipgag@aol.com

N  10th of May, 2007 by

360 Share / Win MX - Will not connect

Has worked fine for a long time but all of a sudden no more connection... I understand I am not the only one, what's up... Do they want more money???
N  19th of Aug, 2007 by
I was on WinMx site to download it and I paid for a lifetime membership and I got 360 share pro......, I proceeded with it thinking it was a Winmx avenue of some kind, it finds the songs but wont let me download them , says I have to take down my firewall .......not happening. Paid $50.00 FOR NOTHING APPARENTLY
N  29th of Oct, 2007 by
I had the same strange problem. I was on bareshare website, but somehow I ended up downloading 360 share Pro. I did keep it for several months, but now it doesn't work at all. I cannot open the program. It seems that there are many people who has this same problem that after a few months the program doesn't open.

What a scam !
A  16th of Jul, 2009 by
Transaction Date 16/07/2009
Transaction Amount 64.31 $ USD
Order ID #: 157459090716005130897
Like many other customers, I too am ripped off by these ### artists. First they said they will charge me $24 but they sent by e mail a bill for $64.31USD. Worse, their program is not working. These are indeed ### artists and I was wondering if there is any way I get back my money. Is there any court that will punish these highway robbers in this world by any chance?
A  16th of Jul, 2009 by
Date 14/07/2009
Transaction Amount $64.31 USD
Order ID #: 155166090713105600140
Before click agee .They tell price $24 USD. But they send Email a bill $64.31 USD. Money enhance detail ($40.31) $15.48 for Download protection total +Pro version $9.95+Net Spy Protect $14.88 Why they don't tell before.If I know price of software is $64.31 I don't order. And program were not the same as described. Program is not working. I want dispute the transaction I do everything any way for get back my money.

360 Share Pro Logo 360 Share Pro