360 Proshare / Program does not work!

I had searched for Limewire on the web to download, and thought I was getting a unlimited membership to Limewire, and when I downloaded the site, I surprisingly got 360 Proshare, and it never worked. I spoke to their customer service and told them they charged my card in error and they told me they couldn't cancel my membership because it was outside the 14 day trial period. I got scammed, and it sounds like many others did too. What are our rights when this happens? Advise smb!

Comments

Yv
  3rd of Jan, 2008

I PURCHASED LIMEWIRE ON 29 12 07 AS A LIFE TIME MEMBER AND SURPRISE SURPRISE WAS GIVEN 360 PROSHARE WHICH DOESNT WORK. I TO HAVE TRIED WITH NO AVAIL TO CONTACT THIS COMPANY. I HAVE SPOKEN TO MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY TO STOP THE PAYMENT THIS COMPANY IS A DEFINATE RIP OFF STAY CLEAR.

Sh
  29th of Oct, 2008
360 ProShare - can't get in
12760 NW Whitetail Ct
Bristol
Florida
Phone: 850-643-3793

I bought a lifetime membership. I just got a new computer and cannot do a member login to do anything.
I would assume I need to download on new comp. please help...

Re
  21st of Apr, 2012

i am having the same problem rebooted my computer and emailed 360 proshare got several different answers and finally signed in and uploaded the icon for my computer it gets better you can open it up but thats all . I have taken off my firewall since it seems to block the entrance to 360 proshare but did nothing I have been with them for some 4 + years and paid for a lifetime membership. as i read other complaints with the program i am going ask for a refund for the program dont know what the outcome will be but i will submit a complaint and go from there