2b Wireless T-mobile Exclusive Dealer / Return policy

1 Yuma, AZ, United States Review updated:

ok to start off I work with the retail business and I know what customer service is about and 2B wireless does not understand what it is. I ve been with t-mobile since 2005 and they have been really great to me so this is what happened.

My brother bought a phone from "2Bwireless" on 12-23-2010 and when he called me to tell me how much he spent I told him to return it becaused his contract ends in three months nd buyin a phone for 275 dollars wit no internet is expensive when he could jus buy a cheap phone nd wait the three months and get himself a bettet phone for 200 dls wit new contract and internet included, so he went back to the store and the salesman and mgr that were working would not give him the money back due to an absurd "no return policy" thats on the reciept when my brother had already paid but was not informed. Now I talked to the sales clerk and said they were a franchise and that tmobile had nothing to say about there policy...i called tmobile customer care number and they helped me out as much as they could, I know that an authorized dealer gives you 14 days to return the phone if you were not satisfied...this company or franchise on the other hand needs to change there return policy as they are giving tmobile a bad rep...tmobile needs to do something about this or people wil be getting scammed...i do appreciate tmobiles customer care reps for goin out of there way and helping me. I will not do business with 2B wireless again and tmobile should close this store down and make an Authorized dealer that will take care of a customer...thats the only one in yuma besides the radio shacks that are tmobile dealers...thank you for reading..

Comments

• Be
      10th of Feb, 2011

You are not kidding! I hate 2B Wireless. The sales rep, Nathan, sold me a phone that I returned within the 14 days. He said he would refund my money from a debit card within 3 days. After 2 weeks still no refund I called and talked to Brittany who was rude, would not give me their corporate office phone number, would not look into the problem with refund. I called t-mobile customer care and because it is an authorized dealer they could not do anything. It has been over a month now and I still have no refund. Called Brittany again and she was so rude...acccused me of being rude...would not give me phone number of their corp office...I think they have no intention of returning the money and are rippping people off. DO not use 2B Wireless...TMobile should cancel their dealer status because they are beyond bad customer service. They are not refunding the money. I am going to file a small claims case against them when I get back to my hometown. DO NOT USE THEM!!!. Not only did they not refund my money but they canceled my existing line and did some sneaky things I did not understand and caused me to lose my great rate plan...TMobile had to fix the problem they created causing my bill to go up alot. DO NOT USE THEM...DO NOT...PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF A HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE.