21st Mortgage Corporation / awful experience
Our home is financed through 21st Mortgage Corp. Instead of using their insurance, we are paying through another company for better coverage at better rates. We are set up with four payments per year by our insurance company and have never been late or had our coverage canceled.
Yet, every four months, we receive a letter from 21st Mortgage stating that they have no insurance information and that we have to provide that information within 15 days of the date of the letter. This gets to be a hassle because I have to call our local agent to have them fax something over to 21st Mortgage who in return take up to 72 hours to post the information on our account! That is, if they can even get it right!
Just last month, even after confirming with 21st Mortgage that they received the fax from our insurance carrier, they tacked on 'their' insurance premium to our payment which took a month to get corrected in the system. They have even went so far as to post our information to another account holder last year which caused one big headache. Each time they have made a mistake, they refused to admit it!
More 21st Mortgage Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- 21st Mortgage - this company lies to you!! 
- 21st Mortgage - is a fraud 
- 21st Mortgage - harassment 
- 21st Mortgage - very evil people 
- 21st Mortgage - loan closing 
- 21st Mortgage Corporation - loan financing
- 21st Mortgage Corporation - rude and unprofessional service reps
- 21st Mortgage Corporation - harassing and ridiculous interest rates of 14 percent.
- 21st Mortgage Corporation - manager / customer service
- 21st Mortgage Corporation - mortgage