2009 Ford F-250 Super Duty / transmission issues
We purchased a brand new 2009 Ford F-250 Super Duty from Gordie Boucher in February of this year. While the sales process what very pleasant, we had less than 1000 miles on the truck when someone on the freeway motioned to us that there was smoke coming from our vehicle. After pulling over we discovered that there was transmission fluid pouring out of the truck. When we say pouring we mean at least a gallon. Upon calling and taking it into the dealer they said that it must have been overfilled at the factory. By a gallon? How is that even possible? We were adamant about them replacing the transmission with a brand new one, not a used on because there is no way there was not going to be a problem with it. They kept the vehicle for a few days and said that everything should be fine and that they were not going to replace the transmission. This was a brand new truck with only 1000 miles on it. Since then we have experienced intermittent issues such as pulling a small boat and the vehicle not wanting to move, etc. This is completely unacceptable to us. When calling the dealership they suggested bringing the vehicle back in with something in tow and they will look at it. Once again WE are inconvenienced by this problem and they did not even offer us a loaner vehicle.
Does anyone out there have any suggestions as to what we might be able to do. We are at the point that if they do not put a new transmission in the truck we no longer want the vehicle as this is going to be an ongoing issue.
More 2009 Ford F-250 Super Duty Complaints & Reviews
- Ford Premium ESP Extended Warranty - deceiving 
- Ford Credit - reposession 
- Ford Motor Company - premature tire wear 
- Ford Motor Company - fusion battery terminal corrosion 
- Ford South Africa - bad service 
- Ford Credit - website payments
- Ford Motor Company - scheduling an oil change and fuel filter change
- Ford Motor Company - poor customer service waldorf ford
- Ford Motor Company - focus sport 2017
- Ford Motor Company - 2007 ford freestyle manufactured in may of 2006