16005 Valley Boulevard, Fontana, CA, 92335, US
Fri:8:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sat:8:00 am - 10:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Ford Edgefraud

Traded in an old 2007 Ford Edge for a new 2010 model, thought I was offered a great deal. month went by, received a call from finance asking for more money said I had to re-do my contract and gave me¨¨the bank will not approve loan unless you put down more money dilema¨ blah blah blah.. redid contract with more money figured I would no longer be bother with them.
A week went by, got a call from Ford Credit Collections concerned why the 2007 Ford Edge was not paid, tried to resolved this matter correctly explaining to Ford Credit, however got nowhere but collection calls every single day. I have gone out of my way visiting the dealer just about every other day, wanting an answer why they have not paid off my trade in only to be treated like dirt. Frustrated, disoriented I have done the best to resolve this problem and have come to a conclusion of Why are this people running a Ford Dealership with unlawful practices? Please do your homework before dealing with them or try to avoid this dealer. By far one of the worst Southern California Dealers.

• Us
      User4987234 Nov 29, 2009

Popular Ford Over charged me on a 2007 Ford Edge with out my authority. I gave in a 10, 000$ and they never put in towards the payments. At the time when i bought the Edge it was priced at 33, 000$ when i left the Dealership and came back to refinance the total amount for the car was 58, 000$. When i came back to the dealership for the third time it was closed or moved. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO, PLEASE HELP ME!