2007 Nissan Versa / faulty parts
At the beginning of January I was driving my new 2007 Nissan Versa on the 401 outside of Milton. It was an extremely foggy day and pretty mild. I was in the centre lane traveling at about 110-120 mile per hour. When suddenly the driver side window shattered. It completely shattered into thousands of little tiny pieces.
Being startled by the event I pulled off the side of the highway and put my 4- ways on. The weather was not great for being on the side of the highway as visibility was low. I called for roadside assistance but after not reaching anyone I called 911. The police responded and identified that the vehicle be towed off the highway to an age spot for further inspection. The tow cost me $212.00. The car was dropped at the accident reporting centre where the window was deemed faulty and the car was cleaned. I was provided band aids for my cuts suffered from the glass covering me at high speed.
I later tried to reconatact Nissan roadside assistance where I was still unsuccessful. It wasn't until the next the day that I spoke with them. I was told by the dealership the next day as well the glass was indeed faulty and that they would replace it free of cost. I was also told that due to roadside assistance I would be able to claim the tow. This is not the case.
I am now being told that I can not be reimbursed for the tow. I have since had problems with the windshield and the very same side window. Nissan is selling a product that their roadside asstance won't stand behind. The car is great in every other way but this one. Just wanted to make other potential suckers aware of Nissan's poor customer service and care...
More 2007 Nissan Versa Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case 
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service 
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems 
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service 
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced! 
- Nissan - 2018 rogue
- Nissan North America - 2011 nissan sentra
- Nissan North America - defective steering wheel
- Nissan Canada Customer Service - nissan canada
- Nissan - the horrible service at nissan