2004 Chrysler Pacifica / subframe rusted out
I just bought a 2004 Chrysler Pacifica as well. I bought it 2 weeks ago and heard noises the day after i bought it i took it to a shop today and i have the same problem with my PAC, the subframe is completely rusted out .The vehicle was garaged kept from 23, 000 miles up till now . I am the 2nd owner since 23, 000 miles. This PAC was purchased new in Delaware from the 1st owner and has been owned in the state since .
A rep at Chrysler admit to the a letter and now they have a revised letter to cover up their mistakes.
Type this into google search 0004617/#45543 / x26 . This is a letter from Chrysler stating they will replace [protected] Chrysler Pacifica subframes if they are from the salt belt states upto 10yrs 150, 000 miles and here is the link stating what states are salt belt states. http://townhall-talk.edmunds.com/direct/view/.f0ec024/598 .. read section #603 of 763.
Look at all these complaints !http://www.automotix.net/autorepair/car_problems/chrysler-pacifica/2004/structureframe_and_members/
More 2004 Chrysler Pacifica Complaints & Reviews
- 2005 Chrysler town and country - Spare tire storage area. 
- 2005 Chrysler Town & Country - Defective brakes 
- Chrysler Pacifica - sub frame rust 
- Chrysler Dodge Jeep sales - fraud 
- Maple Ridge Chrysler Dealer - Fraud truck service 
- Chrysler Jeep - 2008 jeep wrangler
- Chrysler - 2013 town and country transmission
- Chrysler - heated steering wheel and heated front seats
- Chrysler - right rear sliding door
- Chrysler - ram 2016 1500