1800Flowers/Tlg*livewell / unauthorized charges
July 09, we had a death in the family, called 1800flowers to deliver for our family. The flowers were never delivered! Called 1800flowers and was refunded the amount and given a discount on future orders, which we never took advantage of, thank God!! Since July we have been charged 38.99 several times without authorization. The charges were made by TLG*LIVEWELL, who is obviously in shifty dealings with 1800flowers. WHAT A SCAM. Call your Attorney General and lets demand a class action lawsuit against this company!!! Also, who knows what type of overdraft fees we all have incurred because of this!! 1800flowers should be out of business!!! My husband and I are pissed and hope to bring justice to all that were scammed by these criminals!!!
More 1800Flowers/Tlg*livewell Complaints & Reviews
- 1800Flowers.com - anonymous flowers? tough! 
- Teleflora, Ftd, 1800Flowers - Do not order from teleflora, ftd or 1800flowers 
- 1800Flowers - scam and cheating 
- 1800Flowers. CA - bad service 
- 1-800-Flowers.com - lack of training for employees 
- 1-800-Flowers.com - fruit basket
- 1-800-Flowers.com - flowers
- 1800Flowers.com - flower delivery not arrived for daughters birthday
- 1-800-Flowers.com - delivery and lack of customer service
- 1-800-Flowers.com - I ordered two (2) amazing mom bouquet-large for mother's day - got nothing!!