1800Flowers/Tlg*livewell / unauthorized charges

1 MI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1800flowers

July 09, we had a death in the family, called 1800flowers to deliver for our family. The flowers were never delivered! Called 1800flowers and was refunded the amount and given a discount on future orders, which we never took advantage of, thank God!! Since July we have been charged 38.99 several times without authorization. The charges were made by TLG*LIVEWELL, who is obviously in shifty dealings with 1800flowers. WHAT A SCAM. Call your Attorney General and lets demand a class action lawsuit against this company!!! Also, who knows what type of overdraft fees we all have incurred because of this!! 1800flowers should be out of business!!! My husband and I are pissed and hope to bring justice to all that were scammed by these criminals!!!

Comments

• Li
      16th of Mar, 2010

Just wondering if you've settled your problems with TLG*LiveWell? You really have to hop on this as soon as you discover it happening. Personally, we noticed a $14.99 charge on one of our credit cards. Looking back, we found it had been happening since Sep. '09. I called the 866 number on my credit card statement and got 4 of the 6 months charges to be credited (I hope, they sad it would take a couple of billing cycles to show up). TLG Great Fun stated that I'd have to send a written request for the remaining months charges to TLG Great Fun, Attention: Executive Support, P. O. Box 6100, Westerville, Ohio 43086 by letter or fax letter to 1-800-964-8115.

I then noticed an ad in the right margin from the law firm of Shepard, Finkelman, Miller and Shah offering information about what was being done about Trilegiant. Being quite wound up by then regarding the monumental scam this company, Triglegiant, Inc. and its 14 various entities, was perpetrating that I wrote an email detailing my experience to them. I have since spoken to a couple of their lawyer and feel that they may be of help to all of us. They are NOT asking for money, just information.

If you still have not had complete resolution to your problem you could email them to see if there is anything that can be done. I've looked up the law firm and they appear to be legit and involved in several Class Action suits.

• El
      14th of Dec, 2010

BUILDING CLASS ACTION INFO:

Trilegiant Scam: HELP STOP IT!

Trilegiant is behind more consumer abuse. Take action and contact Freed & Weiss - info @ freedweiss (dot) com (No Spaces), or call, toll free 866.779.9610