123dj / mirror ball kit

Phone: 312-846-6192

I ordered a 16" mirror ball kit on line. I received a box with a big hole in it and a damaged mirror ball. I took Pictures and sent in the claims form. I did get a replacement two weeks later. I also received a motor for an 8" - 12" mirror ball and not a 16" mirror ball. I called the company and that acted like everyone gets that motor. Their own website gave me the ratings so I asked for a replacement. they said they would order one from American DJ. It has been four weeks and I missed two dances because I still didn't get the motor. I called again and I talked to Neil the manager. He said the motor was on back order from ADJ and he had a motor from Chauvet that will work. He sent me a motor that was cheaper then the one that came with the kit. I called him back and he said he would take care of it but I do not have the time or patience. I am going to contact my credit card and dispute 25.00 of the charge and go to a real business to get it done. To conclude, avoid this company if at all possible. If you do deal with them, be sure you use a credit card so you can dispute the charges and protect your investment.

Sh