1&1 — no customer service!!
I had Yahoo email service for years, then all of a sudden in the past two years, I had nothing but problems, so I switched to an email service that is ONLY email service. I switched to gmx.com, it seemed pretty decent at the time I was researching it.
I have some friends who have not been able to send me emails, they keep getting "mailer daemon" when they try and email me at gmx.com. I have also never received two important emails, which cannot be resent, so they are lost and I am screwed.
I have been emailing thier "service" email and keep getting this stupid auotmated email about having to fill out a "feedback" form even to get help with website problems. Two things wrong with this...one, they dont list enough options on the form, and two, it doesnt matter what you write in the "feedback" form, all you get is an automated response which has NOTHING to do with my problems Im having.
Ive tried to look online for a phone number, but all I find are links to articles and complaints about this company/site. This company sucks!
There is NO customer service, and NO way to call them! Im sure if I write a letter, it will conveniently get "lost" in the mail.
DONT USE THIER SERVICES!!!
More 1&1 Complaints & Reviews
- 1&1 Internet, Inc. - billing and collection scam 
- 1and1.com - abuse department is actually the billing department 
- Aeg Publishing - fraud marketing 
- 1and1.com - cancellation and refund policies 
- 1and1.com - refused to cancel/delete my account then sent me to collections. 
- 1and1.com - horrible cancellation process
- 1and1.com - terrible tech service
- 1and1.com - stay away 
- 1and1.com - customer service
- 1and1.com - very bad company