WeblinkIndia.net Logo

WeblinkIndia.net

Having problems with WeblinkIndia.net?

WeblinkIndia.net Customer Service Contacts

+91 114 728 2233 (Customer Service)
+91 886 061 9931 (WhatsApp)
33 & 33A, Rama Road, Industrial Area, Near Kirti Nagar Metro Station
Thu9:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri9:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Sat9:30 AM - 6:00 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with WeblinkIndia.net Customer Service. Initial WeblinkIndia.net complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for WeblinkIndia.net above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about WeblinkIndia.net. Discuss the issues you have had with WeblinkIndia.net and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Aug 23, 2019

WeblinkIndia.Net — writing a complaint, called me up within two hours

I am a trader of plumbing equipment in Delhi's Sadar Bazaar. My business was going pretty good when thi...

Aug 13, 2019

WeblinkIndia.Net — they were charging a very high amount

I wanted to get a new design for my website as it had many bugs and was too slow for today's fast generation...

Aug 09, 2019

WeblinkIndia.Net — complaint resolved but taking too much time

My online e-commerce business was doing all good until a lot of competition rose in the year 2015. I am...

Aug 07, 2019

WeblinkIndia.Net — forget the mistake done by weblinkindia

It was around six months back when I approached WeblinkIndia.Net for getting a logo designing done for my...

WeblinkIndia.NetWebsite development

[Resolved] Weblinkindia.net — website development

1 Review
Za Zain Fallatah on Dec 5, 2018

I assigned the company to develop website and transfer $4000 and give them 4 months to perform and they couldn't. They website is xml webservice and functioning however, I needed to optimize and improve some of the function. The company assign developer even cannot execute the current system on weblink website and they give me hard time. They even try to develop new interface and try to buy time. The project mainly xml service. So, no result coming from the company. I give the project to other developer and ask the company for refund now after long discussion and they try to convince me that no refund which is non sense. A senior manager called abhishek shoulbla promise to refund the money and now almost year they promise to transfer and no serious action from them. I have all supported email and chat with person called abhishek. He promise me the transfer would be done since 4 month and whenever I talked to him

From: Abhishek Shukla [mailto:[protected]@weblinkindia.net]
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2018 10:14 AM

To: [protected]@retaj-tech.com
Cc: Ruchi; Weblinkindia.net; n. [protected]@retaj-tech.com
Subject: Re: Email from WEBLINK INDIA

Hi Zain,

From the start of this email conversation, It was clearly stated that first the "negative comments" will be deleted from your side then very next moment Weblink will start the refund process..

Now the ball is in your court..

IMP NOTE : Its clearly stated at our website that refund is not possible in any case but Weblink decided to accept your refund request keeping future business aspect in mind.

Thanks & regards

Abhishek Shukla

On Tue, 18 Dec 2018 at 12:36, wrote:

Your story is not right. sorry to believe you Abhishek

Waste year of my time. That you are senior and try to resolve

I don't want the money which I'm sure you will not refund.

This is last time I would say. Commit and proof you are man of ward.

No more action will be taken from my side.

I have the right to share my experience and deleted if it's really resolved.

To Feedback:

If you care and want me not to share bad comments anymore. proceed with the transfer.

Now, I have more proof to my story. So, whether you do transfer and I promise to contact customer complain ask them to remove. This is my offer

You have my email as proof. I don't have proof for good faith from your side.

The proof abhishek is MT100

From: Abhishek Shukla [mailto:[protected]@weblinkindia.net]
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2018 10:00 AM

To: [protected]@retaj-tech.com
Cc: Ruchi; Weblinkindia.net; n. [protected]@retaj-tech.com
Subject: Re: Email from WEBLINK INDIA

Hi Zain,

Until the posts are deleted, No action will be taken from our side..

So talk to the websites where you posted comments and get them deleted. Once negative comments are deleted, we'll act immediately..

Thanks & regards

Abhishek Shukla

On Tue, 18 Dec 2018 at 12:26, wrote:

Go A head and start the transfer. This is serious. I am committed and you are not.

This is not acceptable. I did my part and do yours

If you do care. Proceed with transfer.

Abhishek, Be professional and let your the company look with good image.

I will not contact anybody. I promise to do and you do the same act again

TRANSFER and Finish. I hate to say you are nightmare company.

Don't ask more otherwise, I will not care since this proof that you are buying time and you will do the same and ignoring my request. This request starts now a year

So, I need clear yes or No from your side.

The money should hit our account by Saturday.

TOOOOOOOOOO MUCCCCCCCCHHHHHH headache and time waste.

Last time, you were not caring of posting in the internet. Now, the account stopped. Show me you are man of word and I will show you my fight to get removed not resolved.

That set

WeblinkIndia.Netseo

This company completely scam i don't know how they survive until now talking sweet work is nothing done asking more money already two months nothing is done by weblinkindia more like stole people money without work payment even i try ask refund they are blackmail me not to give back my money bravo new way to get money easily their staff also not helping me thier are helping them self i already pay them first advance usd 425 and they asking me usd 200 api integration but until now they did done already two month now didn't done anything completely waste on time very poor service i can't take anymore and now i give just free money what they didn't done their job

• WeblinkIndia.net's response · May 17, 2019

Hello,

As we check already resolved your issue as your per issue. Kindly mark resolve tag at the complaints, that would be good for new customers and us both.

Have A Good Day !

WI Team

WeblinkIndia.Netwebsite development - assessment xml

I assign the company to re develop assessment website which is functional just we want to develop the service since November 2017. They ask me to transfer $3000 then $1000 to get discount. i thought they can do the job. Then, They start ask me question about XML/API which is the core of the project. I found they are not capable of doing the job so, i assign new company to do the project. Now, in the last 3 month the company give me hard time to refund . They offer i bring customer to get my money back or to keep as credit note. After 3 month, I suggest to discount $200 while they cause me big damage on the project just to get it resolved. They do have feedback email which is not responding and The company look like fraud company

Once i ask for the refund the refer to discilmar on their website which i didn't agree or sign for acceptance

I was dealing with Ruchi, Abhishek and Manish

My name is Zain Alabdin A. Fallatah

• WeblinkIndia.net's response · Jun 25, 2018

Hello Zain Alabdin A. Fallatah,

Your complaint in under discussion. We will sure resolve it very soon.

• WeblinkIndia.net's response · Jun 25, 2018

Hello Zain Alabdin A. Fallatah,

Your complaint is under discussion. we will resolve it very soon.

• Updated by Zain Alabdin A. Fallatah · May 28, 2018

Hello Feedback

my email id [email protected] my number +[protected].

Looking forward to hear from you

• WeblinkIndia.net's response · May 28, 2018

Hello Zain Alabdin A. Fallatah,

We are very sorry for inconvenience. Kindly provide us your registered contact detail (Email ID and Phone No) so that we can help you to resolve your issue Quickly.

Weblinkindia Support Team

WeblinkIndia.Netwebsite, seo, smo, promotion, ppc, digital marketing, application

i have ordered a website, application and promotion... they have taken almost full money from me and they have adjust my whole money in the website... when i want the website they said they understand everything and after when i told them i dont want this design or function they charge me for that and finally they have adjusted my whole amount in only one website... they are fake...
        When you dont trust them for money and you tell them that take 5% or 10% to start the work they will give you the references and believe me whenever you will ask for references they will give you the same contacts... which they are giving from last 5 years... Even when you call those person they will also say yes the company is good blah blah blah...
        when you work is not completed then you will get a call that... sir please pay the money our sales target is there etc... and when you denied they will give you the discount and sometime i have paid but after that i came to know that i have to pay more ... that means the discount is nothing.
        When you will place the order you will emails only not work...
        The biggest ### lair in the company named Abhishek.. he said that i am the manager, i will take care after paying the money he even not respond and again the same person will discuss with you...
        They just play on emails and if you required work fast they will just ask money and keep sending emails...
        DON'T TRUST THESE ###... If you want your work from weblink then be leave me you will not get, from last 8 months i am getting only emails... When you want to complaint every time you find senior in this company you always send email to one senior to another.. because they all are the same...
        they will never refund your money, if you are lucky then, they will say that they use their TIME and they have some value for that... but they will not give money for your time which you have been lost.

• WeblinkIndia.net's response · May 24, 2017

Good Morning Olech,

We are very sorry for your bad experience with Weblinkindia ! Kindly provide us your registered contact detail (Email ID or Phone No) so that we can help you to resolve your issue Quickly.

WeblinkIndia.Netdesign hasn't been finished

I hoped to start new business and therefore I have contacted the company www.weblinkindia.net. They promised to make design for my website and told me that the process has started. He told me everything about the job and the process. But suddenly our communication stopped. He didn’t react to my emails and the design hasn’t been finished. I was upset and asked for refund, but the seller continued to ignore me.

• Dr
              Dr Saini Jul 19, 2016

This is a company of cheaters lead my SK Gupta, Manish Nagpal and Srikant.
              Don't waste your hard earn money with them.

• WeblinkIndia.Net Support Team Feb 23, 2017

@Dr Saini Good Afternoon,

Kindly Remove or Mark Resolved at All of your Complaintsboard.com Complaints and Comments. AYK we had resolved your issue since you had been putting here complaints.

Weblink — akshay singh fraud

My name is Rahul. I have a very bad experience of my life with weblink india. There is a boy Akshay Pratap...

WeblinkIndia.Networst services and fraud

Hello All,

I am sanjeev rana and i was dealing witn weblink India.Net from last two years...I gave them one project and made the payment of US $ 250...but after making the payment weblink have not sent me any thing and have always said to wait...now it has been almost one year when i paid this amount to weblink and they have not given me any thing...I urge to all to stay away from this compnay...

Now when i am asking to refund money then weblink is saying that they do not refund the money..I have also talked with some of their other client and they said that it is the fraud company how know how to take money from client but can not deliver the work...

I have suffered a lot due to weblink and i have lost my business..I suggest to all of you to stay away from weblink .

Weblink has done fraud with me and have not given any work after taking payment also..I will file an Case against weblink according to India Law this company must be banned as this compant ia a big cheater...and are doing fraud with client.

I think weblink is earning money from this fraud only.

I WILL MAKE SURE THAT WEBLINK MUST BE BANNED WHETHER I HAVE TO HIRE A LAWYER FOR THIS...AS THESE KIND OF FRAUD COMPANIES SHOULD NOT BE IN THE MARKET...

alSO CHECK THIS LINK :: http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/weblink-india-c276719.html

sanj_ra Dec 20, 2010

THE BIGGEST FRAUD GUYS OF THIS CONMPANY IS AKSHAY SINGH...HE HAS TAKEN MONEY AND HAVE NOT REPLIED BACK THIS COMPANY IS ###

RESOLVED

The user did not respond to the messages. The review should not be taken into consideration.

sanj_ra Dec 20, 2010

also check this link

• WeblinkIndia.Net Support Team Feb 23, 2017

@sanj_ra Good Afternoon,

WeblinkIndia.Net — the worst services

Hello All, I am sanjeev rana and i was dealing witn weblink India.Net from last two years...I gave them one...

Weblink India — services

The main problem with Weblink India is their lack of reliability. While they certainly can design a site...