Having problems with Xhtmlchop.com?

Xhtmlchop.com Customer Service Contacts

1888 825 8745 (United States)
1800 983 520 (Australia)
+44 203 318 600 (United Kingdom)
+1 857 325 5778 (WhatsApp)
24, Paris Avenue
Edison, New Jersey

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Xhtmlchop.com Customer Service. Initial Xhtmlchop.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Xhtmlchop.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Xhtmlchop.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Xhtmlchop.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Xhtmlchop.com Complaints & Reviews

Xhtmlchop.com — psd to magento - html

When making a decision what PSD to html company I checked several different website and discussed it with...

Mumbai

Xhtmlchop.comNever ever use them, if you want to complete your project

It's the worst experience in my life ever. Don't believe anything they say - about quality or especially about the time to accomplish job. They claimed 2 days to slice only 4 pages (sic!) of simple PSDs. These two days turned into 10 days, the files were never returned.

The money back guarantee - total bull$#*!. They didn't return us the money, nor did they return us the files.

They just disappeared. Stopped answering to emails and internal messages. Their so-called 'live support' doesn't work - obviously they just put a button their, but it doesn't work.

Never ever use them, if you want to complete your project!

Xhtmlchop.com — scam

Xhtmlchop.com is an absolute scam. Never ever contract them if you need to do html-slicing and css-styling a...

Xhtmlchop.comSite they created looked nothing like the design I submitted, and they wouldn't refund my money

AWFUL service. I will absolutely never use again. I chose xhtmlchop because they are cheap, and paid the price for it. It's been 6 weeks since I submitted my design, and it's still not done. It has been a PAINFUL process of trying to communicate with them. They don't answer their live chat system, and email replies are canned, impersonal responses. The site they created looked nothing like the design I submitted, and they wouldn't refund my money. STAY AWAY FROM XHTMLCHOP.

Maximka Jun 07, 2012

They are just scammers. They don't intend to stay in business. They will just take your money and run.

Take my experience, for example. For job promised to be done in 2 days, it's been 2 weeks. After that they just disappeared. No money, no files, and we have to look for someone else to do the job.

I wonder what can we do now to close them down or at least make them pay for their crimes?

Xhtmlchop.comHorrible... slow and lots of revision

Horrible... slow and lots of revision... I had to hire another team www.htmlslicemate.com to correct their issues...

Maximka Jun 07, 2012

Xhtmlchop.comThis site is absolutely scam, don't buy anything

THIS SITE IS ABSOLUTELY SCAM! DON'T BUY ANYTHING!

I paid 150 dollars and immediately tried to get a refund. People there promised me to refund within 48 hours but NO REFUND. I got ignored and they just gave empty promises.

NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM XHTMLCHOP.COM CUZ IT'S PURE SCAM!

Maximka Jun 07, 2012

They are a scam. I wish I'd do research better before submitting the job to them.

Xhtmlchop.comThis company has the worst service I ever had

This company has the worst service I ever had. This is the last time I payed somebody in internet in advance. Markup was returned with 2 days delay with lots of errors. The company just gave up answering me after I asked to fix these errors.

Their last answer was "14/11/2011 We are working on the above mentioned comments." And now (19/11) they do not even answer to my emails. It seems I'll need to start a fill fraud ticket to my bank regarding this issue.

Please beware of this company.

• Br
              Bruce_Aiisher Feb 23, 2012

I've used this company on countless occasions and have never had any problems. They always fix any issues within 24 hours and I have been really impressed at how closely the code matches the PSD. Plus, you can't really argue with $45 a page!

Xhtmlchop.comReally unhappy with the service

Over 3 weeks late with our project after being promised on so many occasions that it would be delivered on time. Still waiting on corrections. We have missed several deadlines with out client because of this. Really unhappy with the service. Cannot get in contact with them.

Maximka Jun 07, 2012

Xhtmlchop.comIf you have a client and need to hire a developer, this is not a reliable business to use

I used xhtmlchop for 2 projects. The first project was a very straightforward design and that was a good experience. Based off my first project I decided to use them for a bigger website using WordPress and the experience with them was HORRIBLE! The design was straightforward but I had just slightly more complex functionality. Not very complex, just more than the last project. They delivered a site that was sloppy and not functioning properly. I sent them about 6 reviews requesting changes and each time I would get a stock response that the issues were fixed only to find that most of what I requested was flat out ignored. No explanation as to why. That is the biggest issue...they provide you with absolutely NO COMMUNICATION. After repeated emails, requests and frustrated pleas for assistance they finally fixed all the issues. I can accept that their low prices might limit their abilities to implement your requests but this wasn't the case. They had the abilities to implement my requests but they just ignored them. I have the email trail to prove this. This put me in very bad standing with my client because I was delayed by several weeks with no good explanation as to why. If you have a client and need to hire a developer, this is not a reliable business to use. Use them and risk damaging your own reputation.

Maximka Jun 07, 2012

Xhtmlchop.comI got horribly written responses where they didn't even fix the changes and the whole experience was overall awful

Proof you get what you pay for. I ended up paying more to redo the site in fixed width after originally wanting the site in flex width because they couldn't figure it out. Still did not deliver after additional payment (which was my fault for ever giving them a dime). I got horribly written responses where they didn't even fix the changes and the whole experience was overall awful. One example of XHTMLchop's incompetence... they couldn't even get the automatic dating correct. I would create a post for June 2nd, and it would come up as June 2st, or June 2rd, or June 2th. I am now weary of any cheap .psd to html/css/xhtml site.

XhtmlChopProvied horrible service

xhtmlchop.com is basically one of the worst PSD to html experiences we've had. Due date on the 11th, but still waiting on the 22nd for simple error correction. Day after day of sending support tickets to fix really stupid errors, like typos, 404 errors, and totally deviating from the PSD. I mean what's the point of spending time with your designer getting everything pixel perfect only to have to email xhtmlchop over and over again with the words "look at the PSD". Serious waste of my time.

Xhtmlchop.comSerious waste of my time

Xhtmlchop is basically one of the worst PSD to html experiences we've had. Due date on the 11th, but still waiting on the 20th for simple error correction. Day after day of sending support tickets to fix really stupid errors, like typos, 404 errors, and totally deviating from the PSD. I mean what's the point of spending time with your designer getting everything pixel perfect only to have to email xhtmlchop over and over again with the words "look at the PSD". Serious waste of my time.

• Al
                        Alisa Mary Jul 21, 2014

Try www.htmlslicemate.com ... I think they are the best in price and their services.. They offer quality codes and pixel perfection.

• Sy
                        Symon George Sep 23, 2012

Hello,

I can understand how bad you feel. I had used this site www.psdtomanythings.com. They are really good at what they do and their mark up is cross browser tested. Highly recommended.

Symon George

• Ri
                        Rittoxe Aug 08, 2012

Horrible customer service. Email came over completely wrong for mailchimp integration. Will NEVER use again.

Maximka Jun 07, 2012

Totally agree. For job promised to be done in 2 days, it's been 2 weeks already. Moreover, now they just disappeared. No money, no files, and we have to look for someone else to do the job.