123 Triad Web Design Logo

123 Triad Web Design

Having problems with 123 Triad Web Design?

123 Triad Web Design Customer Service Contacts

1888 515 5851 (Customer Service)
3650 Rogers Rd № 281
Thu8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sun9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with 123 Triad Web Design Customer Service. Initial 123 Triad Web Design complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for 123 Triad Web Design above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about 123 Triad Web Design. Discuss the issues you have had with 123 Triad Web Design and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

123 Triad Web Design Complaints & Reviews

123 Triad Web Design — Service

This is has to be one of the worst experiences I have ever experienced as a business owner. Paid this company...

123Triad Website Design — Red alert!!!

123Triad Website Design and seopad.com SCAMMED AND RIPPED ME OFF FOR $2742 AND TRIED TO STEAL FROM MY...

123 Triad Web Designpoor service

Absolutely Horrible Customer Service, Paid for custom 5 page website design (not a template). They produced a nice home page after 2+ months of revisions and kept telling us that we could see the other pages after the home page was done. Well all they did was create a template and change a small box on each page. It was absolutely horrible, full of spelling mistakes (paid extra for professional content writing). Now they will not refund the web hosting fee I paid them even though I already owned the URL and they were only going to host once approved. Discover Credit card will not dispute the transaction because their contract says it can only be cancelled within 15 days of signing yet they don't get you an approved page for almost a month. This is a horrible company - stay far away from them there are lots of better companies that don't sub out their work and can't grasp a simple concept for a website.

• Sm
      SMariaK May 24, 2013

full agreement with all negative 123 triad comments.
      they are scam artists. better to do it yourself via something like www.wix.com or www.strikingly.com - you can do in 1 day (and for FREE) what 40 emails back and forth with 123triad cannot achieve in 2 months.

• Sm
      SMariaK May 24, 2013

Fully agree with all complaints listed here.
      Stay faaar away. Better to use a site like www.wix.com and do it yourself for free...

• Dr
      drivei5 Feb 19, 2013

Charles Watkins at Data Moderated is mentally ill. He not only was paid $27k, but I have over 100 emails and threats as he held our I.T hostage when our company tried to secure our 2nd round of financing. He wrote horrible code that was NOT commercially applicable!! When asked to see the code he refused. When making a final settlement for the code we paid for he sent us a stripped version of our site and took the funds. He set us up by deferring the signed contracts on his initial agreement and dismantled our old site and proceeded to build the new site so we had no choice but to fall into his blackmail scheme. He has used his tech savy ways to
      to defame me and my company and will be held legally accountable for his illegal actions! It should be a crime for sites to post whatever anybody claims as true to ruin legit reputations.

123 Triad Web DesignPoor Quality

I had a most challenging experience by hiring Triad Web Design. Their work was shoddy, and filled with errors and mistakes. I was never able to speak to a web designer directly because these designers were located overseas. When I questioned the typos and poor work, I was told, "Don't worry about the content. Just look at the design." Since they were using a templated design, there was no opportunity to customize an indiividual page. Small changes would incur an "extra" fee... from taking off their company name from the bottom of my page to including the full amount of content that I provided to them. Save yourself time and trouble. Do not work with this company.

• At
        atmman1700 Feb 19, 2013

I had the same issues, poor service, can't spell, delay till you can't get out of the contract.

123 Triad Web Design — Customer Service/Support

Excellent service when it came to designing and releasing the website - problem occurs when you need support...

123 Triad Web DesignWebsite Design

I have nothing to show after nearly a year, 3 project managers and $1750 spent trying to get a social networking website developed through 123 Triad. I paid half upfront and was just notified that if I didn't pay the other half even though the website was not complete they would turn this over to collections. 123 Triad boasts of a "satisfaction guarantee" but this only applies for the first 30 days. I did not get the response I needed to complete this site in 30 days as they require you send an email and the update was usually done in about a week but rarely did it come back as requested. I was promised a custom website and was willing to pay good money for it. They promoted themselves as world class web-developers and expert boonex developers but offered no professional assistance and in the end could not deliver a custom website. I wish I had known this upfront because I could have gone direct to a dolphin developer for a fraction of the cost. I did everything I could to communicate with my latest project manager Todd Mann via email, voice-mail and personal visits but its been a waste of time. I even hired a PM to help but she found out the same thing you tell them what you want and you get something back completely different. I am starting over with someone new and am filing a complaint with the BBB and strongly considering a small claims suit for the $1750 already spent.

• Ag
          aggervated253 Jan 23, 2012

This comapany is the most unprofessional pile of crap ever. They take forever to do any revisions and then charge for things that were included in your contract no more than 300 words per page functionality that you told them you wanted to begin with report them to the BBB and the attorney generals office we should file a suit against them together. I have their contract and all the emails.

123 Triad Web Design — HORRIBLE SERVICE (SCAM)

I PAID $1739 dollars for a crappy incomplete website that I am not even using. THERE IS NOT A MONEY BACK...

123 Triad Web Design — THEY ARE HORRIBLE (SCAM)

I PAID $1739 dollars for a crappy incomplete website that I am not even using. THEIR IS NOT A MONEY BACK...

123Triad — Terrible Service, Poor Quality, Stay Clear!

123Triad offers poor service. Please do not get fooled and use them as the results will be very low quality...