1-800-HANSONS / ROOF

1 MI, United States Review updated:

ATTENTION: WE HAVE AN ONGOING LAWSUIT AGAINST HANSONS AND WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TELL YOUR COMPLAINT AT OUR TRIAL. I WAS JUST INFORMED THAT THE MEDIA WILL BE THERE ON OUR TRIAL DATE OF OCTOBER 19TH. THE BAD PRESS THEY WILL BE GETTING WILL HELP ALL CUSTOMERS FROM DOING ANY BUSINESS WITH THEM IN THE FUTURE.

Mr

Comments

• 18
      10th of Feb, 2011

Hansons Replacement Windows —

Make sure you have everything that you and your salesperson discussed written into your contract. ALL VERBAL AGREEMENTS ARE VOID! Make sure you turn your contract over and read ALL THE TERMS. There are no exit clauses. They do not price match their own deals. Good luck finding a company that meets the terms of their "price match" agreement. Read everything DO NOT TAKE A WORD OF WHAT THE SALESPERSON SAYS AS TRUTH. I was told i would get a call from my salesperson to help with a situation with one of their coupons coming out. I never got a call from him (They do not honor their own deals if you have already signed.) I yelled at one person about the lies i was told among other things, he hung up on me. (I would have hung up on me too) So then a manager calls me I told him "DO NOT MAKE THE WINDOWS YOU MEASURED FOR MY HOUSE UNTILL WE GET THIS SITUATOIN FIGURED OUT" The manager told me he would find out what was a better deal "the email i originally responded to or the new 60% off email" Never heard from him again. The next time i heard from them it was to set up a time to install "my" windows. I had already told them not to make them and that I had disputed the charges to my card because they breeched the contract by soliciting another charge they had "forgot" to charge me. Luckily I had written into my contract that "customer will not pay any amount above contracted price" They solicited the cost of a permit so I went to my credit card company. Now they are coming after me (collection lawer) for another $2, 600+ and I haven't heard from a manager or seen any windows or gotten any anwers to my questions!!!