1-800-HANSONSROOF

M

ATTENTION: WE HAVE AN ONGOING LAWSUIT AGAINST HANSONS AND WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TELL YOUR COMPLAINT AT OUR TRIAL. I WAS JUST INFORMED THAT THE MEDIA WILL BE THERE ON OUR TRIAL DATE OF OCTOBER 19TH. THE BAD PRESS THEY WILL BE GETTING WILL HELP ALL CUSTOMERS FROM DOING ANY BUSINESS WITH THEM IN THE FUTURE.

• 18
    1800 hansons sucks Feb 10, 2011

Hansons Replacement Windows —

Make sure you have everything that you and your salesperson discussed written into your contract. ALL VERBAL AGREEMENTS ARE VOID! Make sure you turn your contract over and read ALL THE TERMS. There are no exit clauses. They do not price match their own deals. Good luck finding a company that meets the terms of their "price match" agreement. Read everything DO NOT TAKE A WORD OF WHAT THE SALESPERSON SAYS AS TRUTH. I was told i would get a call from my salesperson to help with a situation with one of their coupons coming out. I never got a call from him (They do not honor their own deals if you have already signed.) I yelled at one person about the lies i was told among other things, he hung up on me. (I would have hung up on me too) So then a manager calls me I told him "DO NOT MAKE THE WINDOWS YOU MEASURED FOR MY HOUSE UNTILL WE GET THIS SITUATOIN FIGURED OUT" The manager told me he would find out what was a better deal "the email i originally responded to or the new 60% off email" Never heard from him again. The next time i heard from them it was to set up a time to install "my" windows. I had already told them not to make them and that I had disputed the charges to my card because they breeched the contract by soliciting another charge they had "forgot" to charge me. Luckily I had written into my contract that "customer will not pay any amount above contracted price" They solicited the cost of a permit so I went to my credit card company. Now they are coming after me (collection lawer) for another $2, 600+ and I haven't heard from a manager or seen any windows or gotten any anwers to my questions!!!

• Ka
    Kathi Bowen Oct 11, 2020

Hanson's did my roofing job in the winter in bad drizzly rain weather

Hanson's did my roofing job in the middle of the winter of 2019...they ruined all my gutters and fascia, cut siding and installed the roof improperly, putting a vent one foot from the edge of the roof which made the roofing wavy, at the edge of the roof. My gutter over my back door was bent down so bad, from the roofer, the door couldn't be opened. They came back - put up a new gutter, and nailed it into the new roofing at the edge of the roof - ruining it! My siding was also cut quite badly where it couldn't be seen from the ground, which my son saw while installing a roof antenna for me. I called and they came out again, only to nail it into the fascia, it looks terrible, and drips down over my door and other places. A one man team, with no attention to detail installed the roof, and I also got a leak that recently started in the corner of my dining room.

They came out two times, in February & August of 2020, checking supposedly to see what they need for repairs, with a promise both times, they would send a crew, soon to get the repairs done. I guess at this point it's time to get an Attorney. I would never recommend Hanson's over priced job to anyone, because their lifetime warranty is a farce! And their follow up service is unspeakable. There is absolutely no communication, and now they will not answer the phone!

Well they finally contacted me, said they would be here October 5th, with supplies for the job being delivered on the 2nd. They called and said of rain delay, they would be here October 8th, unless I was contacted again. Today is the 9th, no supplies delivered...no one has called and my message or text to Mark Glasier was not returned...guess it's time to hire an Attorney!!! I have lots of photos of the shoddy work!!

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices