1-800-Flowers.com / horrible customer service

1 Lake Worth, FL, United States

Please send this to their corporate office, as this has been a horrible experience. Ordered flowers yesterday, 12/23/18 and told my order would be delivered the next day. I emailed company today 12/24/18, at 4:00, as i did not hear anything from anyone. I get first email stating my order was not able to be processed due to flowers were out of stock. I cannot believe no one ever called or emailed me all day about this. At 5:00, called customer service and Effiline told me that she would call me back in 15 min and fix this problem, no answer for an hour, as i had to email company again. Then I Get an email that my flowers are being processed but i email specialist to confirm this but get no response. Then i get another email stating the flowers would not be delivered. called company again and spoke with Elmer who said he would call me back and he too never did. It is 9:00 pm and Effiline calls me and states full refund was issued back on my card and flowers will be delivered Wed for company multiple mishaps. Then she calls back 5 minutes later and says she is not allowed to do this, per her supervisor. Can you believe this, i say now just give me refund and I will see you in court for ruining my holiday, as this clearly was company mistake, multiple times here. Too late to find another florist now. So sad, that this company could not even rectify their mistake. They have ruined my Christmas eve and Christmas day, as i had to be the one to keep contacting them and they kept stalling me until too late to find anyone else. My phone number is [protected] and email [protected]@comcast.net. Order #[protected]-3461886