1-800-Flowers.com / no flowers = worst mother's day ever!
I placed an order for a flowering plant on 5/01/07, to be delivered the Friday before Mother's Day, 05/11/07. Given the fact that I ordered so early I figured that delivery of my Mother's Day gift was guaranteed. When I called my mother on Mother's Day, 05/13/07, I was told that she never received a delivery. She was understanding, but I could tell that she was disappointed that she did not receive anything for her special day. I ran the tracking number, provided by 1-800-FLOWERS.com, and I found out that the package would not be delivered until Monday the 14th. The item showed to have been shipped on 5/09/07. This means that the plant would already be a minimum of 6 days old before my mother would even receive it. Well my mother did receive her plant on the 14th, but she stated that several of the leaves were dead and dried up, and that the entire plant was very dry and on its deathbed. I have sent an e-mail to 1-800-FLOWERS.com, to ask about a replacement or a refund of some sort, but I have not heard back from them. I suppose my only recourse will be to try and get my bank to reverse the charges on my credit card. I understand that Mother's Day is a very busy time for a company like 1-800-FLOWERS.com, but given the fact that I ordered a full two weeks in advance I feel that there is no excuse for this poor level of service. I paid a premium for 2nd day air shipping, and yet my package took 5 days to get to its destination. I guess next year I will have to do more research in order to find a more reliable company to do business with. In the meantime, my mother has a half-dead plant in her house, as a symbol of what a poor choice her son made when shopping for that perfect gift to show his love and admiration for his mother. For those that like to spend a lot of money for a gift that is a day late and a dollar short, look not further than 1-800-FLOWERS.com! =o(
More 1-800-Flowers.com Complaints & Reviews
- 1800Flowers.com - anonymous flowers? tough! 
- Teleflora, Ftd, 1800Flowers - Do not order from teleflora, ftd or 1800flowers 
- 1800Flowers - scam and cheating 
- 1800Flowers. CA - bad service 
- 1-800-Flowers.com - lack of training for employees 
- 1-800-Flowers.com - flowers
- 1800Flowers.com - flower delivery not arrived for daughters birthday
- 1-800-Flowers.com - delivery and lack of customer service
- 1-800-Flowers.com - I ordered two (2) amazing mom bouquet-large for mother's day - got nothing!!
- 1-800-Flowers.com - mother's day ruined for myself and 2 daughters, delivery set for week after mothers day