1-800-Flowers.com / 1-800-flowers.com cause problems
I ordered flowers that did not arrive. When calling to complain they said its not their problem and told me to dispute it with my credit card company if I had a problem. This is the second time this has happened with this company, after talking to other its apparently a very common practice by them.
Damage Resulting. Spent the next 30 days trying to get re-reimburse. Had to order product somewhere else, and basically spent extra needless hours and resources on the phone to resolve the fraud.
More 1-800-Flowers.com Complaints & Reviews
- 1800Flowers.com - anonymous flowers? tough! 
- Teleflora, Ftd, 1800Flowers - Do not order from teleflora, ftd or 1800flowers 
- 1800Flowers - scam and cheating 
- 1800Flowers. CA - bad service 
- 1-800-Flowers.com - lack of training for employees 
- 1-800-Flowers.com - florist
- 1-800-Flowers.com - horrible customer service
- 1-800-Flowers.com - delivery never happened
- 1-800-Flowers.com - fruit basket
- 1-800-Flowers.com - flowers